Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

1815453650_ZandroguyHD.png.da14cad3db5ed38769ccf42549e58613.png
An attempt at an HD Zandroguy helmet remake done via editing multiple images over the original Zandronum icon, used Reinchard's HD DoomGuy mugshot for the face, other bits were taken from random google images, sadly don't remember most outside of "Zandronum logo", "DoomGuy helmet", "Soldier Helmet" and "Broken Glass"
and bonus, a D64Guy render with ZandroGuy's face on top next to the OG Zandroguy skin:
ZandroguyREAL.png.13bd05a1616d387c1213880576e47c96.png

my old board that ended up getting stolen not long after setting it upΒ 

lost board.png

killer's mask from retro slasher movie Totally Killer (2023) looks like a mask of the protagonist from retro shooter X Slayer, down to the little earring. Not sure if I'm missing something

Β 

zane.png.85f99b3645b0fe5b84c33a75b8a82ed6.png

image.png?ex=65e1416c&is=65cecc6c&hm=a36

[Does Doomworld have a limit on uploaded images? Seems like I've hit my limit...]

On 2/13/2024 at 8:32 PM, jupiter_ex said:

killer's mask from retro slasher movie Totally Killer (2023) looks like a mask of the protagonist from retro shooter X Slayer, down to the little earring. Not sure if I'm missing something

Β 

zane.png.85f99b3645b0fe5b84c33a75b8a82ed6.png

Reminds me of the mask that the culprits used in the Max Headroom broadcast signal intrusion incident.

yep. I can't quite put my finger on what it reminds me of. I was in between X Slayer, Max Headroom, or something else but I find it super familiar

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Edited version of the AWP mod map with the Doll Industry area from Happy Night added on top and the Factory faded in.

Β 

Basically a Postal 2 Expanded Paradise Map concept I've edited this into Paint.NET.

On 2/21/2024 at 4:13 PM, Astar said:

Β 

*snip*

Photos of old buildings are always intriguing to me. What was this building used for before it fell into disrepair? Is it supposed to be on the sea, or has the tide crept up over the years.Β 

Action-Gamemaster-Handheld-System.jpg

The Action Gamemaster handheld would've been an overpriced battery hog portable system with a ton of bugs and glitches in its NES, SNES and Genesis adapters.

Imma post my cat chester. Since I'm new here and I know if there's one thing almost anyone in the Internet likes it's other people's cat

PXL_20240315_070752483.jpg