• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yandere_Doomer

React to the Username above you

G U S T A V O

6  0  4  6

nice name for a post apocaliptic thing

Sloths. Sloths were a particular nuisance for me at one point in my life. I remember a certain sloth from the 612 District. I had traded 20 tectonic nameplates for a chance to play a game with him. We were supposed to take turns throwing pre-war cast iron elbow pipes at a gas-target. However, he used his pipe to funnel his mem32 wavescan data from his mouth into mine. As I walked home in unfair defeat, I found that my District was no longer my home. The large replica of an oak tree in Labor District 59 seemed to be the only thing that brought me a feeling of shelter. I finally understood the sloth's way of thinking. He would join me in the tree several years later. We served as an attraction for the people in the neighboring districts. One day, I recognized a visitor. It was my wife. With the speed of an E-52 Morphine user, I reached out for a hug and questioned what I had become. I grabbed onto my wife's shoulders and cursed the sloth. I have a long road of recovery ahead of me. I rely on illegal stimulants to get me through the day.

-started writing this message 89 hours ago, on Jux 7, 29482

2

(Not) Completely off-topic and BTW: Pink Floyd's epitomic "Dark Side Of The Moon" features a Pulse, didn't you know??