Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vqig

What Was Your Last Purchase?

*nope, cancel (Strapping Young Lad T-Shirt).

Edited by P_A_Z

Uhhhh...

889499235_Screenshot_20230712-2105242.png.63590548c925bd0e2865c9d7fafa931b.png

... I bought it because it's a rhythm game. No other particular reason... 😳

Im getting into battlebit, I recommend it even though its a tad antithetical to the much older and preferable game design were all used to.

On 7/2/2023 at 1:11 AM, ducon said:

I love the Menger sponge cover.

my middle school had built a level 3 sponge in like 2015 or so. Pretty cool to be honest. It's in the library of the school

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary on Steam

image.png.06fb11a372e4022b41c1cfb310b937fb.png

(For some reason files duplicate... Atleast on Firefox i think)

Picked this up for £4 since I've been on something of an AG racing kick as of late.

3 minutes ago, scalliano said:

Picked this up for £4 since I've been on something of an AG racing kick as of late.

Aggressively early 2000's. This looks like something that I would've left sitting on the rental shelf back in the day, but might enjoy a heck of a lot now. I love how every pilot is almost normal, and then there's suddenly The God King of Future Egypt.

10 hours ago, Daytime Waitress said:

Aggressively early 2000's. This looks like something that I would've left sitting on the rental shelf back in the day, but might enjoy a heck of a lot now. I love how every pilot is almost normal, and then there's suddenly The God King of Future Egypt.

Aye, it's very much a period piece at this point. It controls like a heavier version of WipEout Fusion, which follows since some of those devs worked on this.

19 minutes ago, scalliano said:

Aye, it's very much a period piece at this point. It controls like a heavier version of WipEout Fusion, which follows since some of those devs worked on this.

From the video you posted, it seemed to lack a sensation of speed - just the way the terrain passes (although the environments themselves do look good). But maybe it feels better in motion; like you don't notice that too much when you're actually navigating the circuits?

14 hours ago, Daytime Waitress said:

From the video you posted, it seemed to lack a sensation of speed - just the way the terrain passes (although the environments themselves do look good). But maybe it feels better in motion; like you don't notice that too much when you're actually navigating the circuits?

WipEout it ain't - the emphasis is more on cornering and it does have that crap FOV that seems to be the hallmark of a lot of OG Xbox games. I haven't had the opportunity to really give it a chance as I only picked it up on Friday, but from what I have played of it so far it is a very different animal to any of the AG racers I've played in the past.

I'll be getting my teeth into it tomorrow, I'll be able to make a better judgement of it then. Even if it winds up being crap overall, it was £4.

For the security in the jungle :

728151852_Capturedcran2023-07-18202009.jpg.5f97a4be1c726f3e61c2b25302132a90.jpg

But no it's not sufficient, last week at night, a wookee ninja have stolen my papers and cards in my pocket, so :

2071873755_Capturedcran2023-07-18203713.jpg.077e5d854aeca11fce783f39e0ae4fd5.jpg

Capture-d-cran-2023-07-18-211041.jpg

27 euros, Amazon.

Edited by P_A_Z

I bought a jitter drone to scare my cats but it sucks and doesnt work so well

I also saw this but didnt but it

image.png

About two months ago I got a Data Frog, a cool little $20 retro handheld emulator. And I just got a pair of wireless controllers to convert it into a home console for the kids.

PXL_20230718_225544439.jpg

20 hours ago, Daytime Waitress said:

Your recent gazpacho did the previous one in?

No, all I have at the largest is a five-inch cup strainer that damn near did *me* in. The new chinois will beat it out by a mile.

On 7/19/2023 at 4:44 PM, Eon Toad said:

About two months ago I got a Data Frog, a cool little $20 retro handheld emulator. And I just got a pair of wireless controllers to convert it into a home console for the kids.

PXL_20230718_225544439.jpg

Sounds pretty cheap, good price, as it seemingly runs PSX Games :) (or at least it seems nearly at that Level)

4 hours ago, Azuris said:

Sounds pretty cheap, good price, as it seemingly runs PSX Games :) (or at least it seems nearly at that Level)

Not quite, but you can get systems that run PSX for not a lot more. This runs up to 16 bit systems with mixed performance on higher and SNES and GBA games.