Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 minutes ago, FedeRex said:

thak you, this file .wad work with doom 2 installed on pc, use gzdoom.

Ok

22 hours ago, Herr Dethnout said:

Well... Uh... I mean... yeah?

P.S: idk if the title is BIDEN DOOM or BIBEN DOOM.

Edited by FedeRex

Ok, this is... Pretty unexpected. Looks somewhat fun to give a play, however. Seems like a forgotten 90s mod taken randomly from idgames.

Also, get rid of the Doom 2 IWAD before having problems bro

I'm very much lost on whatever the hell this is supposed to be. Probably a language barrier thing going on here, but the only thing I recognise is Hulk Hogan. Everything else is beyond me.

Well I opened up SLADE and the wad appears to contain a whole lot of Doom II assets (including all the maps) that it really shouldn't.  @FedeRex I'd get rid of those before you get yourself in some trouble

So yeah, it's a graphics and audio skin composed mostly of references to Michelin tires and possibly Italian public figures I don't recognize.  It's a complete mess.  Clearly some amount of work was put into it, and in an insane way I enjoy it but seriously I would love to know the thought process behind this

6 minutes ago, Norb said:

wait what happened lol

OP posted some sort of texture and graphic replacement wad that also had a sizable amount of IWAD assets in it.

1 minute ago, Obsidian said:

His decision, I suppose. :P

yeah

36 minutes ago, Norb said:

I know, but why is named "." now?

lmfao

The reason is alike of bunch of another "." posts there.

9 hours ago, Stupid Bunny said:

So yeah, it's a graphics and audio skin composed mostly of references to Michelin tires and possibly Italian public figures I don't recognize.

Yeah, it's a 90s version of a "Grezzo 2" jokewad style graphic replacement with lots of memes from my country and genuinely some fun parts that made chuckle (like the Master of Volcanoes and Metal Lord Domenico Bini emerging from a void sky, Cybernetic Silvio Berlusconi wall and monster that  replaces the spider mastermind and... the Revenant sprite for some mysterious reason that is beyond me, teleport politicians and the silly concept in general) but why everything happens and what are the points that are going to be taken as mockery: i mean what Italian memes taken from "Sesso e Pastorizia" or whatever is called that facebook page of shit, Bibendum (oh, now i get from where it comes the title!), Politics, Hulk Hogan, Terminator all joined together, what is happening here? And have you tried to scan the QR code  And... I don't know why, but this mod the first time I've played it reminded me of a review\fanfic posted on Efp Fanfiction (a Italian fan fiction site) that said something like "Doom is a great game build over the ruins of the first Republic", it gives that vibes.

But yeah, it's funny somehow. Fascinating experience, at least.

Oh, and after some little research, i found a sommelier term called "bibenda" so... it's something about being drunk as shit after drinking too much cheap wine? What is going on here?

Edited by Walter confetti

Just now, Walter confetti said:

Yeah, it's a 90s version of a "Grezzo 2" jokewad style graphic replacement with lots of memes from my country and genuinely some fun parts that made chuckle (like the Master of Volcanoes and Metal Lord Domenico Bini emerging from a void sky, Cybernetic Silvio Berlusconi wall and monster that  replaces the spider mastermind and... the Revenant sprite for some mysterious reason that is beyond me, teleport politicians and the silly concept in general) but why everything happens and what are the points that are going to be taken as mockery: i mean what Italian memes taken from "Sesso e Pastorizia" or whatever is called that page of shit, Michelin giant, Politics, Hulk Hogan, Terminator all joined together, what is happening here? And... I don't know why, but this mod the first time I've played it reminded me of a review\fanfic posted on Efp Fanfiction (a Italian fan fiction site) that said something like "Doom is a great game build over the ruins of the first Republic", it gives that vibes.

But yeah, it's funny somehow.

Grezzo 2 but without all the edgy stuff(?)

Anyway, I didn't know that Hulkster was pretty popular on Italy, and that reminders me, so theres no Davie504 references?

17 hours ago, Biodegradable said:

I'm very much lost on whatever the hell this is supposed to be. Probably a language barrier thing going on here, but the only thing I recognise is Hulk Hogan. Everything else is beyond me.

What the fuck did I just watch? Lmao, this was entertaining to say the least. Cheers!