Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6 hours ago, The Almighty Egg said:

What if someone made a wad where the monsters are all changed to have a pink bowtie on their head

They did, it's called HDoom

On-topic, here's a few Doomgirls to use (they affect the HUD, weapon sprites and SFX)

Edited by Manny84

Hmmm... Perhaps sincity2100's Alice Clancy's Shattered Dimensions...

10 hours ago, The Almighty Egg said:

What if someone made a wad where the monsters are all changed to have a pink bowtie on their head

sorry

unnamed.jpg

19 hours ago, The Almighty Egg said:

unironically would love that

1 minute ago, Desperately girly said:

unironically would love that

The game where the doomguy truly became the doom 💅SLAY-er👄👠

On 6/29/2023 at 2:11 PM, Desperately girly said:

I have a strange deficiency in which I require myself to interact with 50'000 girly things a day, unluckily I really like doom.

I'm looking for some traditionally girly doom WADs, coombait is fine but not preferred.

Yes I have played La Tailor Girl, please do not recommend it.

"Manly Manly Men Men: Big Men Shooting And Hauling Big Things Drinking Tall Beers And Stuff (With New James Bond Mode)" should really be up your alley.

13 hours ago, Desperately girly said:

but mods can make it unosex

What makes the “Doom is unisex” comment funnier is that everything is unisex if you aren’t a dick about it. But simultaneously everything can have masculine/feminine elements that people can prefer.

Oh yeah, as for a girly wad to try, try Pagodia. I know a lot of Japanese style wads have been recommended but Pagodia is all purple and has cute Japanese architecture! 

10 hours ago, Wavy said:

What have—what have I begun—

also I’m extremely in low brain cell count what launcher to use this with cause I ran it on gzdoom for doom II then just doom and I see the regular game (unless I’m impatient and just didn’t continue playing)

22 hours ago, Duderald said:

"Manly Manly Men Men: Big Men Shooting And Hauling Big Things Drinking Tall Beers And Stuff (With New James Bond Mode)" should really be up your alley.

6 hours ago, thecringefactor said:

What have—what have I begun—

also I’m extremely in low brain cell count what launcher to use this with cause I ran it on gzdoom for doom II then just doom and I see the regular game (unless I’m impatient and just didn’t continue playing)

Play MAP30.

On 7/1/2023 at 12:56 PM, Sena said:

If just playing as a girl is enough to count, then there's Demonsteele, Tarnsman's Projectile Hell, and Project Einherjar.

Vesper too!