Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

THE OFFICIAL DOOMWORLD 2016 HALLOWEEN THREAD

ALRIGHT YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO HERE (MULTIPLE SELECT)  

81 members have voted

1. 1. ALRIGHT YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO HERE (MULTIPLE SELECT)

• Scaring the little children
    • P A R T WHY? BECAUSE I WANNA
    • Spooky Video Games
    • Spooky Movies
    • I HAVE TO WORK FOR THE MAN
    • I totally forgot to plan anything, Better fix that
    • Ain't doing a damn thang
    • Revving up the shitposting machine
    • I'M NOT A FAT AMERICAN BURGER CSG, GOSH
    • OTHER (Please specify, if you can type)

MrDeAD1313 said:

Anybody getting the new Friday the 13th game? That looks like it would be a good top off for Halloween night :)

I can't sadly. I don't have the right specs or the money for neither consoles.

This October feels especially Octoberish this year and I love it. Last couple years I didn't feel the Halloween spirit as much as usual but this year so far is on point. Don't know why but it's great.

Finally playing through Outlast and it's awesome. Went ahead and grabbed Whistleblower dlc for it. Looking forward to it and the Outlast II demo right after >:} Maybe I'll catch a clown sighting too heh.

I made some Doom Halloween sprites. I need to find a spot to put them. New skull keys, Jack-o-lantern soul spheres, caco sprite replacements wearing witch hats (its imperfect) and candy.

geo said:

I made some Doom Halloween sprites. I need to find a spot to put them. New skull keys, Jack-o-lantern soul spheres, caco sprite replacements wearing witch hats (its imperfect) and candy.

I want all of this. Even if I don't have any way to legitimately use it. God why did I let ZHalloween sink to the depths....

I still don't know what the hell I'm doing/dressing as for Halloween. I needs to get crackin'!

I may be getting old, but I have my youth. Seriously, I look like a 16 year old irl :v

I know who to dress up as, Jake Armitage from Shadowrun

Its my friend's birthday and she lives next to a graveyard (with another church graveyard next to it). I gotta go there and defend the house wearing a party hat to stave off the invasion for another year. Its always weird when she invites people to her birthday party with "I'll supply the cake, you bring the shotgun."

YAY, initially I was pessimistic about this, but I went in a hiking trip last weekend which ended with a big Halloween party (in a pension called "Dracula") with awesome people. Now I can see why this holiday is so popular outside the US. I didn't really have a costume/disguise, but at least I had a cool T-shirt thematically appropriate. Girls with red or sometimes black horns were funny, same with guys I couldn't recognize because of their face painting job.

Happy Halloween Doomworld! I'v strep throat But will be taking all my children trick or treating as the yearly tradition continues. Hell or high water we're going.

Sgt Ender said:

inb4 a lot of girls dress up as Harley Quinn

Seen 2 men as Harley with their female companion as Joker. Seen a lot of 2 costumes on 1 person this year, which I find entertaining.

Already had a Halloween party at the club yesterday.
My crappy selfmade scarecrow costume earned me a 3rd place at the costume contest and got I got hit on.
Obviously, wearing a burlap sack over my head is a great improvement. Not sure what to think of this..