IMPSE DIES NOW!  

79 members have voted

1. 1. IMPSE DIES NOW!

• Yes, it should die.
    • No, I am am a fucking homo who wants to have sex with imps
    • Undecided
    • What?
    • Impse

heh i'm not going to read all of this i'm just going to put in my nine point seventy-three cents.

first: footman http://www.doomworld.com/vb/avatar.php?userid=822&dateline=1056242907. impse fuckin' rules bitch! my license plate will say 'impse'! hey assmaster, you avatar rules!

also, wasn't Taylor promising a sequal to Imp Encounter? i really wanna see that.

monochrome said:

also, wasn't Taylor promising a sequal to Imp Encounter? i really wanna see that.

God knows what he has in mind for this one. Mancubus encounter: When the demons strike back!! *dun dun dunnnn*

BlueSonnet said:

God knows what he has in mind for this one. Mancubus encounter: When the demons strike back!! *dun dun dunnnn*

Or maybe the berserk wears off and he reverts to being a normal Doom marine, who just kills lots of monsters and stuff. That would be great: everyone would eagerly read every word, waiting for the great orgy to start. Then the end of the story, where our hero single-handedly saves the entire cosmos from the forces of hell, would come as a great anti-climax for once.

How about this:

After the berserk wears off, he goes back to normal. At first, nothing has changed, but after a little while, he begins to hear demonic voices, first as quiet whisters, then growing louder and more persuasive as time goes on. The Imp Encounter has tainted him, and slowly he begins to lose control of his mind. Eventually, one of two things might happen.

1 - He is driven insane to the point where he kills himself, but not before destroying the Anomalies, thus preventing the demons from coming through. However, this only postpones the invasion of earth by a short time.

2 - He is totally corrupted and he ends up giving himself over to the demons. They don't kill him, since he is too valuable alive. Instead, they use him to infiltrate and sabotage the defense headquarters back on earth, allowing the demons to completely take over with little or no resistance. Finally, the marine is killed in the most gruesome way once he has outlived his usefulness.

In both cases, someone else will have to fight off the demons.

hmm sounds good to me, gettin tortured by demons..... hatin dat
ahh fuck it signed in as 12ga. again god damn internet browser.

Ichor said:

(Imp Encounter sequel ideas)

That's quality stuff, continuing the theme of the ambigiuity of good and evil. Perhaps the two possibilities could be combined in the same story. The title could be "Sliding Imps". In one reality, a killed imp would come to rest out of his view, and he would fight off the evil voices and conquer hell's forces. In another reality, a tiny difference in the random number seed would leave that imp corpse in a state of perpetual motion in a narrow sewer tunnel, bobbing from side to side, legs towards our hero, and this would trigger the final stages of his insanity and his conversion to hell's puppet. Naturally, both stories would be told in parallel, and somehow interact in some implausible way. Suggestion for the gruesome way the marine would be killed: "death by cyberdemonse".

My alternative idea for how it might play out is that a colony of imps was left stranded on this side of the anomaly after it was sealed, and subsequently became amalgamated into human society. Eventually, imps would get full rights as citizens, and the ageing Doom marine would be court-marshalled for his crimes against "impanity". Maybe that's just me being cynical though.

How about the imp-fucking marine in the story gets teh imp version of herpes, because teh imp is FRED!!! And if you've read Fred's latest story, he is bound to be disease ridden, after that long stretch of prostitution.

Impse will never die. Impse is eternal.

Your kids will talk about impse. When your grandchildren come over, they'll say "Grandpa, tell me about the imp girl and the marine again."

Give it up, it's never going away!

Nanami said:

Give it up, it's never going away!

Amen. The only thing that a thread like this can do is increase my postcount. :-P

BlueSonnet said:

Amen. The only thing that a thread like this can do is increase my postcount. :-P

Agreed-(Post++)
:p

BlueSonnet said:

In Regards to Taylor's Anticipated Sequal:

God knows what he has in mind for this one. Mancubus encounter: When the demons strike back!!

An archvile looks pretty human. I can't imagine why he couldn't be the Ron Jeremy cameo in the upcoming fic. Seems like that's the most logically sexy choice there is.

/me touches

Job said:

An archvile looks pretty human. I can't imagine why he couldn't be the Ron Jeremy cameo in the upcoming fic. Seems like that's the most logically sexy choice there is.

/me touches

Ew, * Torn get reminded of the ugly picture he saw some days ago and almost puke.

Heh, someone posted a url to a "arch-vile woman" in #zdoom(no you don't want to see it!).

Torn said:

Heh, someone posted a url to a "arch-vile woman" in #zdoom(no you don't want to see it!).

I assume it wasn't the Terminatrix ("archviless") from Hacx.

Grazza said:

Wouldn't that be the mancubus?

I imagine with all the flab the Manc has all over him, he'd have a hard time finding his wank, regardless of its length.

DooMBoy said:

I imagine with all the flab the Manc has all over him, he'd have a hard time finding his wank, regardless of its length.

see....tha...thats just grose.