Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Birth of the Cookie Monster vocal style? This is from 1982, though Chrome was using this approach at least a year earlier in a somewhat less refined way, in "Danger Zone".

It's San Francisco Day! Saw these guys in Seattle when they were on tour opening up for UK Decay. Social Unrest's singer was by then also playing bass for UK Decay because their bassist got injured or sick somewhere along the line. He did great and it was a fantastic show.

Saw these guys many times after my ship, the Enterprise, moved to her home port of Alameda, across the bay from 'Frisco. The vocalist, Sothira, and his family had escaped the killing fields of Cambodia. He was a super-cool guy and this band always put on a killer show.

I never saw these guys because they hardly ever played live. Instead, I've worshipped them from afar.

Just now, tourniquet said:

^^ classic ENO is awesome. 'Here come the warm jets' & 'Another green world' are my favorites of that era.

There's that strange thread where someone wanted to make Doom levels using Oblique Strategies that Eno used for his own albums.  

If anyone on Doomworld successfully manages to do that, there will be some very strange levels that arise.

The soundtrack from "NieR: RepliCant" was composed in collaboration by:

Keiichi Okabe, Kakeru Ishihama, and Keigo Hoashi, along with Takafumi Nishimura.

Vocals by Emi Evans.