Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

8 hours ago, rehelekretep said:

check a few posts above yours :p

Yeah I know haha. The page took forever to load (at least the embeded vids) and thus, I only saw it after I did my post. Though, it did happen to be what I was listening to at the time :) 

Coincidence I suppose :D 

I've probably posted this before but these songs and animations are always captivating.

Edit:

I don't know how I missed this one, I've been listening to these for years, although I've never owned the DVDs myself. This one is Ancient Aliens: The Musical. If I still dropped acid my mind would be blown the fuck out right now.

Edited by Megalyth : Awesome music

I just finished Syphon Filter 1 , the soundtrack kicks ass from the beginning to the end. I can't wait to play the second episode of the PS1 trilogy.

Have you ever heard a song and for whatever reason it didn't really register, and then you hear it again like ten years later and it absolutely blows you away?

I get chills listening to this song. It's been the only thing in my head all day.

What is with this trend with in these years of having idols like babymetal in these years, not only with real people but also in idol anime presentations?

Because this kind of characterization sells better, maybe?

I must admire the mosh-pit part with the girl eating that cake with fucked up montage rom 2:27 to 2:49

Also, a highly appreciated live show with "totally-part-of-her-fans-not-girls-from-the-agency-she-works" started to headbanging with their skirts and bloomers in full view to a perfectly synchronized public of some 50 years old and lot of fat otakus headbanging and making other crazy shit like even combat dance.

Also, is the same idol (her name is Shiina "Pikarin" Hikari) like 5 years ago making "supah kawaii sugoi deshou?" techno-pop song (i don't remember the specific name of this type of music, but who cares) about "girls forbidden love", she's also have a youtube make-up show... my idea of this drastical change is just people can sell her better, i think.