Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nathanB404

Hot Take Time: the next doom should NOT have s*x jokes, dr*g usage, or even any swearing

14 minutes ago, Sena said:

What are the wider implications of Duke having balls of steel? 

Having sex with the kitchen sponge, and not with the yellow side

969286895_3c8(1).jpg.cb78716eb41a90b9520a473db5c7179d.jpg

Edited by SpaceCat_2001

the next doom should NOT have s*x jokes

*Cries in Imp asshole*

Spoiler

dr*g usage

I mean, Doomguy is technically using drugs (Hello, Berserk).

Spoiler

or even any swearing

There's swearing in Classic Doom, just because didn't throw the F-Bomb doesn't mean it hasn't lol

I for one am appalled at the pure amount of sex, drug use and violence on display at all times during an average run of Episode 1 by John Carmack.  This might have been the norm at the time (1989) but frankly we as a society have moved past such degrading foul behavior.  It's well known that people who play video games with this sort of content have consistently gone on to perform these types of behaviors themselves, and I'm going to bring this up at the next PTA meeting (I am on the board)

As a POG (Person of God), Doom's gore makes me nauseous! But then I imagine I'm destroying Pr*testants and it becomes a lot easier to stomach! SHARE IF YOU AGREE 

Just now, Mr. Freeze said:

As a POG (Person of God), Doom's gore makes me nauseous! But then I imagine I'm destroying Pr*testants and it becomes a lot easier to stomach! SHARE IF YOU AGREE 

Pr*testant hater! I am getting Martin Luther on this and you will be sorry!

2 minutes ago, Eric Claus said:

Pr*testant hater! I am getting Martin Luther on this and you will be sorry!

DO NOT LOOK UP THE FIRST BOOK MARTIN LUTHER WROTE IN 1543 (WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE) 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:

This is the most catholic thing I ever seen on this site...

Spoiler

AND I FULLY AGREE!

2 minutes ago, Herr Dethnout said:

MFW someone thinks I'm Catholic 
image.png.7a71e28f04e021d95f279d5cc01aa8df.png

10 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:
Spoiler

Spoiler

13 minutes ago, Herr Dethnout said:

Hide contents

AND I FULLY AGREE!

26 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:

My honest reaction to religious Infighting as a Central Asian

IMG_20231222_100004.jpg

7 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:

image.png.7a71e28f04e021d95f279d5cc01aa8df.png

Oh, sorry mister, let me correct:

Spoiler

Catholic from the East*
image.png.91dbd177e2e5a22f4e49b26121247394.png

2 hours ago, nathanB404 said:

Don't get me wrong. The gore can stay. Hell I'd be pleased for ID to step up the gore and making it truly metal asf. Some mk11 type stuff. But the second I hear swears coming out from some of the characters mouths. I'm rage quiting and refunding the new doom. That's NOT doom to me. 

Swearing has always been apart of doom. Everyone in doom 3 swears like sailors, and the text screens in the first game say bastard, hell, ass, ect. 

Also, the imps and cacodemons literally had assholes, and every monster (hell even doomguy) had a huge ass, aka the doom ass. Not to mention the cacodemons' infamous second hole in its backside

Edited by Mr. Dooman

49 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:

Protestants will cry about this from their undecorated room of a "church".

Compared that to this, the least decorated catholic church interior. (et tu, protestants).

Spoiler

image.png.8528542c4f21f254149921fb358ddc2b.png

20 minutes ago, Mr. Dooman said:

and every monster (hell even doomguy) had a huge ass, aka the doom ass.

Lemme see that doom shaker

And then Doomguy became EL SEXO.

(on a more serious note, isn’t it weird that nuDoom is the only outing to not really have any profanity or sexual content?

I mean, apparently the Whiplash was supposed to have breasts and the only swearing we got in 2016 is either a SnapMap voice module or just cut short; also, “fuck” is like the one profanity that never gets used in Doom 3)

28 minutes ago, Mr. Dooman said:

Swearing has always been apart of doom. Everyone in doom 3 swears like sailors, and the text screens in the first game say bastard, hell, ass, ect. 

Also, the imps and cacodemons literally had assholes, and every monster (hell even doomguy) had a huge ass, aka the doom ass. Not to mention the cacodemons' infamous second hole in its backside

Doomguy got cake? 

2 minutes ago, Man of Doom said:

And then Doomguy became EL SEXO.

(on a more serious note, isn’t it weird that nuDoom is the only outing to not really have any profanity or sexual content?

I mean, apparently the Whiplash was supposed to have breasts and the only swearing we got in 2016 is either a SnapMap voice module or just cut short; also, “fuck” is like the one profanity that never gets used in Doom 3)

I refuse to believe the whiplash was supposed to have breast. Hugo Martin literally said on a Joe Rogan podcast that he wanted to make eternal something his kid could play. No way in hell that was ever considered other than it probably being some inside joke

47 minutes ago, nathanB404 said:

Hot Damn :0

You may be against s*x, dr*gs and r*ck n' r*ll; but you can never deny when someone's packin'

Edited by No-Man Baugh : Sorry for the swearing

I just want it to actually be a doom game and not whatever this "Push-Forward" nonsense is. No regenerating ammo (yes, thats what the chainsaw is), less "locked in an arena" fights, more actual resource management, and actually dangerous enemies that you can just kite around. You can make doomguy wear a tutu for all i care. Just less push forward nonsense

since we are also on this topic, i qant the tyrant to not have a hank hill ass.