• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Post Your Doom Picture (Part 2)

RNGPSY said:

friend's map i asked to post, been helping with new gun decorates
[screens]

pretty interesting shots, mind if I ask where does that Doomguy HUD face come from?

MFG38 said:

Looks pretty cool. Is that a recolored Stronghold auto-shotgun in the second and third screenshots?

seems to be so, the actual one was in the map but edited it and rewrote the script. just dunno how much permissions that stuff needs as the stronghold guns were apparently dug from another map, replaced most of them anyway.

pretty interesting shots, mind if I ask where does that Doomguy HUD face come from?

no idea

Hey, that looks about as cool as good old MS-DOS VGA demos! :D

a work in progress sprite

doing it for freedoom, the imp is there for siza and color reference, althoug my monster is turning out slightly taller and lighter anyway

joe-ilya said:

Doomguy lost a finger and keeps smiling? Or was this supposed to look like he's hiding his index finger behind a thumb? If the latter was the intention, it doesn't look so. Instead he gives an impression of a cartoon character with 4 fingers only.

I WANTED HIM TO SHOW A MIDDLE FINGER. I CAN'T PLACE THE FINGER BEHIND THE THUMB BECAUSE I'M USING MSPAINT.

joe-ilya said:

I WANTED HIM TO SHOW A MIDDLE FINGER. I CAN'T PLACE THE FINGER BEHIND THE THUMB BECAUSE I'M USING MSPAINT.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmOKAY

joe-ilya said:

I WANTED HIM TO SHOW A MIDDLE FINGER.

Then he should hold his hand the opposite way: Palm directed to himself, and not to the camera.

joe-ilya said:

I CAN'T PLACE THE FINGER BEHIND THE THUMB BECAUSE I'M USING MSPAINT.

Use GIMP. :)

joe-ilya said:

uh oh.

Breezeep said:

uh oh.

My keyboard's stuck on the caps lock key for a few minutes, I'd rather have a caps locked replie than to wait a few minutes.
I'll the shift key from now on.

@Scifista42 I want him to point it backwards, at the monsters(that I didn't use)

joe-ilya said:

My keyboard's stuck on the caps lock key for a few minutes, I'd rather have a caps locked replie than to wait a few minutes.
I'll the shift key from now on.

What a silly keyboard do you have that it gets stuck on caps lock for a few minutes and cannot be overriden?

I want him to point it backwards, at the monsters(that I didn't use)

OK, but then he could have inclined his entire forearm slightly backwards, instead of forward. :)

scifista42 said:

OK, but then he could have inclined his entire forearm slightly backwards, instead of forward. :)

Doesn't matter, because I can't make it good.

@RNGPSY: Where do you come across all those impressive and exotic maps, like the ones pictured on this and the previous page?

joe-ilya said:

ALL I WANTED WAS A PEPSI. JUST ONE PEPSI. AND SHE WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO ME