Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

9 hours ago, DiceByte said:

Wait this is actually real?

Absolutely.  Doomworld has its origins back in 1998 when it was started by Linguica, Mordeth and Dukrous.

1 hour ago, ColonelDuff said:

Absolutely.  Doomworld has its origins back in 1998 when it was started by Linguica, Mordeth and Dukrous.

I don’t know why, but every time I let quoted I feel so special. Unless it is used against me.

On 9/26/2023 at 12:18 PM, Vanilla+Unicorn said:

I'm afraid of Herobrine, he's always watching...

Call Kevin. Everybody knows Herobrine’s weakness is Kevin.

One time on AOL I put this chat message in a Kids WB! chat room and caught a TOS violation for it (I was 12), which kicked me off AOL for like an hour. 3 of those would get you a permaban, like playing Metallica on Twitch 3 times:

"big butt (_|_)"

I am not a fan of veggies in general, I have been slowly been trying to change that but I think the leafy green stuff is probably going to be a stretch, the texture and taste is just too much for me.

On 10/14/2023 at 4:22 PM, Boaby Kenobi said:

I like to eat nuts from a bowl with a spoon. Almost like eating cereal. But not cereal, nuts

hehe

I do have a bunch of random facts but a majority of them are not appropriate for a forum like this

18 hours ago, natashanightmare said:

1629840699_Skrmbild2023-10-11020146.thum I'm addicted to nicotine

3 hours ago, Lila Feuer said:

1282128962_EmilyHalloween.thumb.png.9dd3 Me too!

Both of you, stop!

Don't have a smartphone and still have 'a life'. Will I die in a ditch due to a stroke while being outside or something? Yes.

But one usually one dies once, meanwhile, phones go off constantly with some annoyance.

P.S.: It sure makes signing up for many things a pain, but...I still won't get one.

I'm the weirdo who got a smartphone really late in life, like 4 years ago, it was a Samsung. Last year I "upgraded" to a Motorola and in all fairness despite a bigger screen everything else about it has been a serious downgrade. I'm always writing things down so I find it extremely handy for using it as a mobile reminder. I barely talk to people tho, or play any games on it, it's just a glorified pocket browser for when I'm not at the computer.

1 hour ago, Lila Feuer said:

I'm the weirdo who got a smartphone really late in life, like 4 years ago, it was a Samsung.

If I buy a smartphone, it will be a Linux-only smartphone (Debian, it would be perfect).

I have occasional insomnia, typically mild to moderate, but it's still enough to cause problems throughout a given week, with sleep that can range anywhere from 3 to 5 hours and then I can't do it anymore, or I'll waste a similar amount of hours just trying to fall unconscious. A stable 8 hours is nearly a myth to me these days, if the conditions are just right I'm luckier to oversleep and pay for it later with a headache.

// Waits said is best.. "Well my Father was a Lutheran, and my Mother was a Tree.."

// Actual fun fact. I Just found out, under all 3 Laws, My Brother Alex, My uncle Vosh and Myself are all Ukrainian citizens, despite being domestically cultivated...