Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

sexyangelcutie69, welcome, don't be a register and once poster, and please to god be a female.

anyone else think the number 69 is getting really old when used in screenames, emails, or whatnot?

fraggle said:

Yay more fish!

damn it, i wanna get in on the fishies. except there are no mancubi fishies.

doomedout said:

Sigh, how many of you people have seen women before? =P

Nanami, I couldn't agree with you more.

Iv seen plenty thanks some that Iv glady seen and some that well....made me blind.

monochrome said:

sexyangelcutie69, welcome, don't be a register and once poster, and please to god be a female.

Meh...we have enough females here now (though thats not to say any more would be unwelcome). I've got one to be friendly with, one to tease, and one to be deathly afraid of already. Yep...that about sums up my relationships with women in RealLife(tm) as well.

the_Danarchist said:

Meh...we have enough females here now (though thats not to say any more would be unwelcome). I've got one to be friendly with, one to tease, and one to be deathly afraid of already. Yep...that about sums up my relationships with women in RealLife(tm) as well.

I fear the ones with claws.

the_Danarchist said:

Because he does stuff like getting himself banned from Freenode.

Yeah, I got logs if anyone wants them.

Alientank said:

BBG why aren't you a mod anymore.

Because good ol' Jules got tired of him.

Hiya there, I am teh DOOM Anomaly a lower bottom-feeder spammer here on the forums. Regarding you come here often and participate in the community, you will most likely see my work done around here. Well, not much to add to teh rest but, enjoy your stay here at the DoomWorld Forums and hope to see you around or perhaps on Irc if you would like. :D

Myk, everytime I see that, it somehow gets funnier...LMFAO....

seriously, why is it these threads cause the most attention?

the_Danarchist said:

Which am I?

very original user name, for doomworld that is. now for sex chat rooms. i think you find you have some compitition with your name and many other million names