Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pixel Fiend

covers (outdated)

Oh god this makes me wanna make some of my own covers. Still need to do some of classics ;

Just some ideas:

• Momento Mori/MMII
  • Scythe 1
  • No End in Sight
  • Double Impact
  • Rowdy Rudy's Revenge/RRII
  • Deathless
  • Serenity Trilogy (Serenity, Eternity, Infinity)
  • Fistful of Doom
  • DTWID
  • REKKR
  • DWANGO 5
  • Doom Zero (this one especially because this fucking kicks ass)
  • Hell Revealed
  • Requiem
  • The Trooper's Playground

This stuff is great. I was not there when people shared bona-fide CDs and floppies of WADs, but I can imagine something like this back then.

Can you do Hell To Pay and Perdition's Gate?? and maybe some not doom 2 related...like Heretic, Hexen, Strife...or maybe Square, Chex??
Amazing work! I just remember the Requiem Reimagined, gotta burn that cd with one proper cover...

these are so cool. I imagine custom WADs being put out in retail with these as the box art a la shareware Doom

I mean, some of these sets are so good, they're necessary to play to get the true, full classic Doom experience

all I need is Community Chest 4 and Epic 2 and you've covered pretty much all my favorite megawads

Again you could probably use spoilers to avoid users having to scroll a lot. These are very cool but can bypass many people's radar due to their categorization.

I love these. If there were any reason to have these wads in separate physical media, they would make great box art.

Some suggestions...:)

3 Heures d'Agonie

3 Heures d'Agonie 2

3 Heures d'Agonie 3

180 Minutes pour Vivre

Tangerine Nightmare

And The Bloodshed Began

Swift Death

Survive in Hell

Damn, these look awesome! The Sunlust and BTSX ones are probably my favorites.

I'll upload more covers later. Thanks for the likes and comments. I also like to imagine that you could have a physical "collection" of wads which would come with neat covers or a booklet. But those may come in handy for your digital collection as well.

Edited by <<Rewind

1 hour ago, <<Rewind said:

I don't like this cover design enough to do more of those B sides. Unless someone has an idea how to improve it?

I like the design, think it could be good to add part of the credits, something like the name of the author or authors, the info section with the story and compatible ports and some screenshots of the included maps.

Replicating somehow the back of the 90's videogames CD cases:

Emergency%202%20-%20back.jpg