Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julian

NewDoom's disaster

GoldEyes said:

Yep, just because I listed doomworld as a forum I visit.

haha, that's cute.

GoldEyes said:

Yep, just because I listed doomworld as a forum I visit.

Blind rivalrys suck.

oh gno he's gonna ban me too!

Dork(dôrk)n.

1.) Slang. A stupid, inept, or foolish person: (see also: def. WMull or "NewDoom Communism")
2.) Vulgar Slang. The penis.

dorki·ness n.
dorky adj.

According to Mull all of you here are our enemies. I was told not to visit here nor to post in these forums. I find it a slap in the face to have somebody dictating to me where I can and cannot post. I'm sure he is probably reading all this. Well hi Phoebus, WTF are you doing here if you said it's off limits to the ND staff?

If he in fact does read this, I can't comprehend why he wouldn't decide to get rid of you guys from the forums altogether for being "traitors."

Doom Dude said:

Well hi Phoebus, WTF are you doing here if you said it's off limits to the ND staff?

LOL!!!

I'm not putting up with his shit anymore. I already told DD, I'm not doing anything that has to do with being a moderator. The forums can just run on their own, I mean he doesn't want to give us super moderator powers anyway, so if there is a troll, what can we really do to begin with? If he cares about them, then he should watch them 24/7. Screw him. We've been his little workhorses for too long.

Bloodshedder said:

If he in fact does read this, I can't comprehend why he wouldn't decide to get rid of you guys from the forums altogether for being "traitors."

Honestly, I think he would keep us on as mods before he told ANYONE that he lurked here. Seriously.

Furthermore I'm doing a map for the Community Chest. Am I supposed to stop doing that as well? AM I? I suppose id be told not to do that if a certain somebody actually knew I was doing that. HEH++

That's why I'm so amazed that I haven't been banned yet. Not only am I a staff member here, but I'm a staff member in RavenGames and Korax-Heritage.

doesn't surprise me all that much. lüt isn't even banned there. as long as you don't splurt pro-doomworld propoganda he'll probably leave you alone.

I wonder what he thinks about dwforums3 or if he's even played it, heheh.

Heh, I wouldn't take that kind of shit from anyone. He probably thinks you two (Goldeyes and DD) need him or something because you stick around for it. Sorry, I just can't see where anyone deserves the shit he gives you two. I guess if it were me I'd tell him I quit and do something else with my time, because he sure as hell doesn't make your time you spend over there worth it.

And yes I am dropping the NDCP for good now. I'm not gonna be contributing to something coming from a place which I can no longer stand or like. As I stated earlier, its not even just Phoebus anymore, the entire last two weeks have completely worn me out on NewDoom period.

Doom Dude said:

Furthermore I'm doing a map for the Community Chest. Am I supposed to stop doing that as well? AM I? I suppose id be told not to do that if a certain somebody actually knew I was doing that. HEH++

Well, there is a similar project over at ND, so he could consider them rivals...so I wouldn't be surprised if he did say that. (it's another DW vs. ND thing he could generate - even though it's not)

It's sad when Doom Anomaly is less childish than Wmull. And he's what, 14.

Yeah but Anomalus does it in a cute, huggable way. Mull does it in the "If you open your mouth again I swear I'm gonna break it" way.

Heh, my password's been changed over there. I can't log in anymore.

I was going against my better judgment when I returned after deciding not to return following what happened last time, but the recent disaster seemed like the ideal time for a fresh start. Oh well, if he doesn't want me there I won't force my way in.

Ichor said:

I wonder what he thinks about dwforums3 or if he's even played it, heheh.

The NewDoom forums and Phoebus himself play big roles in dwforums3. It would surprise me if Phoebus can resist playing that.

If Phoebus sees this, and he probably does, I highly recommend him playing dwforums3!

I'm pretty sure I was banned a long time ago for something, but I've not been banned yet.

Although I don't remember joining the forums pre-hack in the first place.

He must really want me gone, because both my home and work computers are banned. He's probably mad that his favorite football team didn't win yesterday and decided to take it out on someone, heheh.

...removes NewDoom from bookmark list...

What I don't understand is that they didn't throw WMull out as we did with Lüt once he acted up.

I sincerely hope that Newdoom will be able to get past WMull. They deserve so much better.

WMull (or Phoebus, as he is more commonly known) *owns* newdoom.com and it's forums. Hard to kick him off of that.

exile said:

WMull (or Phoebus, as he is more commonly known) *owns* newdoom.com and it's forums. Hard to kick him off of that.

Um, AFAIK, he is only the webmaster, not the full fledge owner, but I could be wrong...

exile said:

Unless he owns MGE i doubt it.