Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Submerge

Before you die...

Uh, you had some long rant about things you were fed up with, and it included the url for the goatse site.

Grazza said:

I suspect Fredrik was referring to hell-related stuff like this about Algol

Actually, no. That's interesting, though.

Grazza said:

Uh, you had some long rant about things you were fed up with, and it included the url for the goatse site.

most of my good posts are like that, but I kinda got bored and spent two hours coming through some of my old posts last night and didn't find it :/

For being on a kill and be killed basis, Grazza and Tobester are being fairly civil in trying to figure out what Grazza's mortal offense is.

Job said:

For being on a kill and be killed basis, Grazza and Tobester are being fairly civil in trying to figure out what Grazza's mortal offense is.

Heh, well, I don't want it to be like '*stab* ok I killed grazza whose next- wait a minute oops i didn't write down grazza, i wrote down kathy lee gifford! how stupid of me lol oh well maybe next time'

Oh, I see. So everyone on your "kill" list is safe, and those people who aren't on it are the ones who need to watch out?

Anyway, maybe the thread in question got helled in the end. I certainly haven't time to search for it, with the /newstuff Chronicles still to write tonight.

Grazza said:

Oh, I see. So everyone on your "kill" list is safe, and those people who aren't on it are the ones who need to watch out?

Yeah, he probably mistook you for me ;-p

Tobester said:
EDIT: I also kinda want to meet Stephen King someday.

But please add him to your to-kill list first.

Imp said:

1 Lose virginity

2 try acid

3 try cocaine

4 try Ecstasy

hmm i cant think of any more off the top of my head

1. Not all it's cracked up to be. In fact, probably better the longer you wait.
2. At first it'll blow your mind, but after a habit develops you'll wonder what all the fuss is about. You'll also never be bored in an empty room again.
3. Not worth the trouble getting it. Also develops into an expensive habit leaving you looking like a dirtball.
4. MDMA releases(and burns out) seratonin stores and pleasure centers in your brain. These chemicals would be better off being saved for their true purpose: orgasms and easing the pain of death. Also, good luck finding some that isn't cut with cocaine and heroin.

[mod]Please do not advocate the use of illegal drugs in these forums. thx[/mod]

1. Make the ultimate FPS
2. Shoot Michale Jackson
3. Obtain every "Yu-Gi-Oh" card possible
4. Hump a hot bitch whith big, big, big tits
5. Kill all my enemies and Give gifts to my best friends.
6. Pray to Jesus and go to heaven...

Of course, I dont give a flying fuck

Numbermind said:

[mod]Please do not advocate the use of illegal drugs in these forums. thx[/mod]

Oh shit, guess we have to ban orion.

Grazza said:

Nope, just wanna be proper in my killings. Killing the innocent is naughty!

dsm said:

Yeah, he probably mistook you for me ;-p

I don't remember you ever pissing me off...

Jello said:

Not get stabbed. Seriously, that would hurt.

I cut part of my finger off yesterday. I guess that's pretty close to being stabbed. And it hurt. And bled. A lot. I almost passed out or vommited a couple times.

I think I'd just like to be happy as possible for as long as possible between bouts of shitness. May sound lame but it's true.

1. Own every Dream Theater CD possible. (Especially the expensive ones @.@ )
2. Skydive
3. Go to see one or all of the following bands in concert: Dream Theater (big times), Symphony X, Duel Jewel (again? Yeah, I didn't get to video tape the end of the last concert I went to... batteries died.)
4. Hug Shun, Yuya and/or Natsuki from Duel Jewel.
5. Tell my publishing company why I dislike them for being late on contacting me. *kicks them* Grr, are you going to publish me or not? *kicks again*
6. Defeat one of those Ayenee oldbies in a t1 fight. ( :D A girl can dream can't she?)
7. Meet the guy of my dreams with out knowing and watch him walk out of my life.
8. Become the crazy old cat lady that throws cats at people.
9. Sometime in my life marry my buddy Dan so we can be bitter old people together.
10. Get my story into a movie. (Mwahaha, homophobes beware!)
11. Complete my Final Fantasy figure collection. (I'm missing Auron and FFX's Bahamut =/ )
12. Stand atop some high place and recite "O me, O life"
13. Kick whomever censored Dragon Ball Z/GT.
14. Kick my exboyfriend where it counts. (Even though that's strictly against what I believe in... he deserves it)
15. Defeat my seriously buff and tall best friend in some sort of fight. (Just saying I beat him is good enough for me.)
16. Actually survive for more than five minutes in Ghost Recon. (Bah!)

o.o Wow, that's a long to-do list. I feel kinda.. erm.. strange.

My list is rather short.

1. Graduate high school and continue into Wyotech or UTI.
2. Move out of the states, probably Europe or NZ.
3. Raise a family.
4. Maim the dumbass who made Dragonball GT. =P

Arckra said:

16. Actually survive for more than five minutes in Ghost Recon. (Bah!)

If you mean the PC version, that should be fairly easy... you just have to make sure you stay behind cover. On a faster machine you should have no excuse for not being able to aim and fire fast enough, either. I, though, have some issues about that on my machine. :P

Ultraviolet said:

If you mean the PC version, that should be fairly easy... you just have to make sure you stay behind cover. On a faster machine you should have no excuse for not being able to aim and fire fast enough, either. I, though, have some issues about that on my machine. :P

We play on the fast machines at school against eachother when we're not doing Visual Basic. Its kinda hard when you're a newbie at a game and up against six seasoned players and one teacher who threatens to give you a zero for the day if you kill her. Though, the experience is still fun. =D

- finish this friggin book
- marry Angelina Jolie
- move into a mansion with a bunch of other doomers and make crappy video games and stuff. Which reminds me, how long till you can buy that mansion Lut? You need to get your butt in gear, we're getting tired of waiting. :)
- see Linux become even remotely easy to use by average geeks.
- shoot the shit with Stephen King
- dress up like an arab and video tape myself having sex with both of George bush jr's daughters then post it online.
- witness the destruction of the internet
- beat Ralphis, Deathz0r, and Ace at DM.
- be a driver in a Ferarri Enzo demo-derby
- meh

I'm surprised I'm not on Tobe's kill list. Shocking...

Arckra said:

7. Meet the guy of my dreams with out knowing and watch him walk out of my life.

*walks by*

Numbermind said:

*walks by*

Hm, that's rather depressing. *waves to the guy that's apparently of her dreams*