Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

[USA Terrorist Attacks] Comments here

Thy shalt have to watcheth thy ass if thy quote thys shit in the gathering place of people without a life.

Uh oh... here I quoted this from a website, hopefully it will neutrolize the effects.

"Further more I was watching a 1970's movie on Nostredamus and it predicted that the Third World War began in 1994 and was well on it's way by 1999. (I am holding my breath. Oh no!). The people who "analyse" the Quatrains simply scan through history until they find an event that seems to fit with the quatrain."

Then again, maybe I could use a good dosage of violence, today has been so slow, boring and peacefull. Anyone here without a life anywhere close to Niac?

I hope that the first message tomorrow isn't that Bush is dead or the white house has been destroyed.

I really don't think this will be the case.

Of course, with every news anchor in the US giving out his current location, you never know.

Well, the only real "secret" locations were the base in Shreveport, LA and the other one in Nebraska. The White House, where he is returning, is by no means secret.

UPDATE:
NBC was broadcasting a rumor that a cockpit mic was left on, and captured a terrorist entering the cockpit and saying, in very good english, "Don't do anything stupid."

Also, many cell phone calls were made, including one on the Somerset, PA plane calling the police, screaming "THIS PLANE HAS BEEN HI-JACKED," and "THIS IS NOT A HOAX."
Another rumor had a cell phone caller calling a relative and telling him/her that the terrorists had killed all of the crew members on board the plane.

These are just rumors from NBC.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well, I thought it was cool. How couldn't you? It's not everyday the twin towers get taken out by a misguided airliner.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get the fuck away from me. You freak.

I bet you'd really think it was cool if someone you knew or loved had been killed by these sickening acts of terrorism.

Did you read the rest of my post? While I didn't know anyone directly, someone who is 3 degrees of separation from me who worked in one of the buildings is now dead because of it, so it's definately directly affected my home town.

Zeratul: I know, I said that because at the time we first heard that a plane had crashed into the WTC we didn't know it was a act of terrorism.

"Further more I was watching a 1970's movie on Nostredamus and it predicted that the Third World War began in 1994 and was well on it's way by 1999.

Not that I'm one of those "Oh my God the superstition books are predicting everything" or whatever kind of people, but the first WTC bombing was in 1993, and then there were the scuffles with Hussein throughout the 90s.

Bah, it's easy to make predictions. "I foresee the Eiffel Tower will be destroyed in 2045".

There. Some freaky group, looking for something "historical" to do will take care of that.

Yeah, I'd like to see ONE single prediction from Nostradamus that doesn't talk about HUMAN actions.

The news are currently talking about 2500 injured people. They don't want to say something about the number of dead people because its absolutely not sure how many there are or will be.

I'm wondering if the American news are saying something about the speaks of German politicians...

btw, the url http://www.worldtradecenter.org/ is currently not available. Hmm, because the server is buried under tons of concrete ? ':-/

The news are currently talking about 2500 injured people. They don't want to say something about the number of dead people because its absolutely not sure how many there are or will be.

They've estimated it at over 10,000 people. :/

I'm wondering if the American news are saying something about the speaks of German politicians...

Well, I haven't seen anything about that on TV, but I have talked about it with my friends and family.

First off, the Koran is completely different than the bible. Similarities to the bible are obvious, but you can say that about many "holy books".

Straight out of the Koran, one cannot kill except to prevent greater bloodshed or to "spread the Islamic religion". It's that #2 that gives all the Islamic militant groups the ability to attack places.

There's no excuse for blaming a culture for the actions of one group. Most Muslims (or Moslems, take your pick of the translation pronounication) are kind, generous, caring people. You cannot blame anyone except the people responsible for the acts of terrorism.

And, as for the root of all of it, the Isreal-Palestine conflict, the US has created most of its own problem. The United State's aggressive bullying tactics have mobilized many terrorist groups who might otherwise have been fighting each other into grouping against a common enemy. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR ANY ACT OF TERRORISM, but the United States should really rethink its pro- and only-Isreal policy. The Palestinians are people too.

In Isreal-Palestine today, Palestinians are segregated in communities and require special identification. Does this seem similar to any other twentieth-century country?

But, still, terrorism should never be an answer. People on all sides of the conflict deserve compassion. Even Osama doesn't deserve to die for his actions. Never forget that the people that you vilify have hopes, dreams, family, and friends. And no-one should lose a family member or friend to hatred.

>They've estimated it at over 10,000 people. :/
Yes ! It's fucked ! But its not much (what the hell am I talking about :( ) depending on the fact that there are 50000 people are working in the WTC every day ....

>Well, I haven't seen anything about that on TV, but I have >talked about it with my friends and family.
Hmm, sentece of the day in Europe is from Gerhard Schröder :
"They have declared war to the Democracy"
"We will help our American friends in any way we can"

I cant beleive this shit! Fucking terrorists...yea exactly what we need. Hell with them they fucking bastards are probably making things a whole lot fucking worse for them if we attack. But just caue i said that doesnt mean i want to have a war, the worst thing that could happen. But if we did i know we would CRUSH them. I just dont want anyone else to be victoms. My thoughts go out to all of the innocent ones who have died, and the injured too, and godbless the ones that are trying to help.

Man, i've known about this for 12 hours now, and i STILL havent realized how horrible it is.

Whoever respoinsibe definitly diserves to die. Not only did they kill thousands, but they actually USED INNOCENT PEOPLE AS WEAPONS! Fuck the planes, there was approx 100-200 people in each of them, and that is fucking sick.

I fear that this is only the beginning. This is awfully well planned, and at this state, it is sucide for those who did it to not go any further, as the US will hunt them down, and that won't take long. It might be part of some bigger strike. Hitting such important targets just to state that they can, to be wiped out a few days later.. doesn't seem to make sence for someone who can come up with such a evil yet genious plan.

Btw, the plane that hit the pentagon was sortof a failiure, wasn't it? Didn't it hit Next to the building? Wasn't that part of the building nearly empty at the moment? It wouldn't be good for the US to loose most of their generals\admirals if they were still in there.

Even Osama doesn't deserve to die for his actions.

Yes, he does.

I think you deserve this. (That makes sense)
I don't think you deserve this. (That makes sense)
You deserve this. (Doesn't make sense)
You don't deserve this. (Doesn't make sense)

It's an opinion, it's relative to what we call "perspective".

Nuclear weapons are just plain genocide. You can't detonate one without getting unwanted side effects. It wouldn't take more than 1 powerful, well-placed nuke to erase all Europe thanks to the wind.

No, anyone who treats the World with nuclear shit should be erased by all the missiles in the world. The fucking country should be erased inch by inch.

Btw, the plane that hit the pentagon was sortof a failiure, wasn't it?

International Security was in that wing that collapsed...

Saying all Muslims are evil because of the actions of one group of terrorists is like saying all Catholics are evil because of the actions of one Catholic suicide cult, or something.

Btw, the plane that hit the pentagon was sortof a failiure, wasn't it? Didn't it hit Next to the building? Wasn't that part of the building nearly empty at the moment? It wouldn't be good for the US to loose most of their generals\admirals if they were still in there.

Well, I wouldn't call it a "failure", since about 50 people still died and about 40 more were injured, and I don't know what exactly the plane was supposed to do, but they did hit the south side of the Pentagon, which was recently renovated and therefore the least populated part of the building, fortunately.

Oh god i just hope this all ends though, sometime...nooneinnocent diserves to die in these type of things. Anyone agree wth me?

But i heard something about maintainance going on in most of that building. Still, 100 people went to the higher realms thanks to that attack (+ those on the plane of course)

This is getting sickening. I'm not gonna sleep tonight :(

Tomorrow the world trade center bombers of 1993 are scheduled to be sentenced. I don't think it's the U.S. that did this. The 1993 bombers failed the first time to take out the WTC and they've been planning for 8 years ever since to make sure they do it right. And now they have.

This is getting sickening. I'm not gonna sleep tonight

No shit, me neither. Not because I lost relatives or because I'm worried about my country. Hell, no, I'm on Argentina, WAY south from there.

But man...I feel useless, and that's bugging me.

But i heard something about maintainance going on in most of that building. Still, 100 people went to the higher realms thanks to that attack (+ those on the plane of course)

Yes, renovations were being completed so it was not nearly full.

Killing one person in cold blood justifies capital punishment.

Using 266 innocent people as a weapon to attempt to kill 50,000 people justifies capital punishment.

If that doesn't justify it then nothing does.

If we bomb each other back and forth it'll be our 2nd strike when we just nuke the fuck out of them before they nuke us. =|