Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Varis Alpha

Did The Rock's eyebrow just move?!

I swear to god, I just noticed The Rock in the banner's eyebrow move up in a fashion as if he just was being asked something. Is this intended, or am I starting to lose it, even though I'm not under the influence of anything?

No it didn't, you saw nothing. Ignore the sausage behind the curtain.

Aliotroph? said:

I don't see a banner with the Rock in it.

They're trolling. There is no banner with the rock in it.

Scared me too a while... Oh my god, funniest thing, The ROck banner just appeared as began typing this post! Ho shit! Just did it!

Mind = blown

I've been posting on these forums for years and never noticed that before

If you've never been too sure about posting something on this forum, that's his way of saying, "GO 4 IT".

That, or he's engaged in an epic staring contest with the poster and he's trying not to blink.

So his eyebrow really does move?

I thought I was going crazy the first time I saw that.

My only problem is that I don't understand why people have to run and make a thread the first time they see it instead of just waiting a little while to see if it happens again.

DuckReconMajor said:

My only problem is that I don't understand why people have to run and make a thread the first time they see it instead of just waiting a little while to see if it happens again.

I was afraid I had lost my mind and I just had to ask to reassure myself. And it looks like I haven't. Thank god.

DuckReconMajor said:

What if your browser's set to only loop animations once?

Pictures/Avatars don't move. Although I have noticed the cacodemon crack a wink at me, and Maes ass just does it for me.

Next up, the guy who somehow got the Post Hell theme stuck on and wonders who the girl with the devil horns is. Really, it happens just as often as these threads.