Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sahkan

So, how old are you ?

26 minutes ago, HalfLife9000 said:

i turn 13 in january, but i like to say i'm 13 already

Your honor, this comment seems very very sussy. I can't tell if this is a shit post or there actual serious. But i will let the court handle that. I rest my case.

4 minutes ago, xScavengerWolfx said:

Your honor, this comment seems very very sussy. I can't tell if this is a shit post or there actual serious. But i will let the court handle that. I rest my case.

i am almost 13 lol. I'm not a pervert. Also, if I was, I wouldn't be on a site with an average age of maybe 30 years old 

3 minutes ago, HalfLife9000 said:

i am almost 13 lol. I'm not a pervert. Also, if I was, I wouldn't be on a site with an average age of maybe 30 years old 

You do know that you have to be at least 18+ to be here right? Admitting your under age is a sure way to get banned. I'm not an admin or a mod but this comment is a sure way to get on someone's bad side.

1 minute ago, xScavengerWolfx said:

You do know that you have to be at least 18+ to be here right? Admitting your under age is a sure way to get banned. I'm not an admin or a mod but this comment is a sure way to get on someone's bad side.

i did not.

Turned 18 a couple weeks ago, unfortunately I caught covid so I wasn't able to do anything outside :<

I just have terrible luck

1 hour ago, xScavengerWolfx said:

You do know that you have to be at least 18+ to be here right?

Doomworld doesn't have an R18 requirement. However, the minimum age is still 13, due to COPPA.

On 1/26/2013 at 8:18 AM, Tristan said:

15 and a half

i'm not 15

2 hours ago, Edward850 said:

Doomworld doesn't have an R18 requirement. However, the minimum age is still 13, due to COPPA.

Huh, i though it was. My bad

4 hours ago, xScavengerWolfx said:

As a heads-up: for legal reasons we cannot allow people here under the age of 13. If such a member volunteers this information, we have unfortunately no choice but to temp ban their account for as long as it takes to reach this age threshold.

1 hour ago, Mordeth said:

As a heads-up: for legal reasons we cannot allow people here under the age of 13. If such a member volunteers this information, we have unfortunately no choice but to temp ban their account for as long as it takes to reach this age threshold.

Oh ok, well thank god i'm about as old as wolf 3-D old

On 2/16/2013 at 5:30 AM, purist said:

31 until October.

@GreyGhost and Eris: You might see Dylan on ZDaemon but not Doomworld anytime soon. He'd probably get us both banned!

A Father/Son megawad is not inconceivable if everyone's still around here in 10 years time.

You've got 5 weeks before it's time to get crackin', purist!

EDIT: I was a dumbass kid, but I was kinda smart to lie about my age and go as Doomkid89 fairly often on old Doom sites despite being born in 92. Probably prevented myself from getting kicked out of the community way back when by implying I was a little older and not mentioning my age, despite the name of course making me a suspect back then (not just DW, which I saw as the "adult" Doom site funnily enough, but also Skulltag Forums, Doom Connector, etc..). Had no idea COPPA was already a thing by the time I started..

Time to admit that I'm actually just a very fucking verbose and angry 11 year-old. I beat you in Call of Duty last week, I'm the one that called you "**** *** ****ing **** ***** ***", ring any bells? Probably not, because I owned your ass so hard that you've no doubt already repressed this memory into the deepest, darkest reaches of your mind. Anyway, I have to go now, there's a new episode of Spongebob the Badass Motherfucker on and I don't want to miss it. I'll be back online tomorrow after a finish my homework. I've already learned double-digit addition, by the way.

30 fn' 9. I dreaded turning 40 up until around the time I turned 30. My life didn't even really start until my 30s. I'm still learning, growing, finding new things to enjoy and making new friends. If anyone tells you life stops after your 20s, believe you me, they're speaking nonsense.