Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

36 minutes ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

What are your other favorites? I love Shakespeare. 

Tough to make a short list! My favorite is Hamlet, I love most of the standards (especially Midsummer, Julius Caesar, and Macbeth), and I'm fond of Merchant of Venice, As You Like It, Measure for Measure, and The Winter's Tale in the category of his less-performed plays. I haven't read them all yet: I'm curious about Cymbeline, Pericles, and King John. It's a dream of mine to play King Lear when I'm an old man - that would be a great way to go out.

10 hours ago, MtPain27 said:

Tough to make a short list! My favorite is Hamlet, I love most of the standards (especially Midsummer, Julius Caesar, and Macbeth), and I'm fond of Merchant of Venice, As You Like It, Measure for Measure, and The Winter's Tale in the category of his less-performed plays. I haven't read them all yet: I'm curious about Cymbeline, Pericles, and King John. It's a dream of mine to play King Lear when I'm an old man - that would be a great way to go out.

Hamlet is my favorite too! I love the philosophical melodrama. It's also infinitely quotable. My second and third would have to be Much Ado about Nothing and Macbeth, respectively. I've never read Cymbeline either, I always knew it as a Pink Floyd song. I don't think it's related to the play in any way. 

Random fact:

Last year, I had such bad hand-eye coordination to the point where I was MILLIMETERS away from cutting off my own thumb with an axe :D

On 3/10/2023 at 12:11 AM, EPICALLL said:

Last year, I had such bad hand-eye coordination to the point where I was MILLIMETERS away from cutting off my own thumb with an axe :D

Lucky you, you missed the quad damage.

dstevo-Quake_1_Ranger_axe-0.1.2.png.256x

Random fact about me?
I'm one of the few people I know that really likes peeps. (The marshmallow bird candy)

I once briefly met the second person to say the word "fuck" on national television in the UK.

On 11/4/2022 at 9:22 PM, Norb said:

180cm tall at 14 years old lol

One of my friends, as I remember, was standing at a height of roughly 6ft 5 inches when he was 15 yrs old. He was also the tallest guy in our whole class. 

I have a brain fog 

which that’s why I have grammar issues and feel bit stupid 

Little 9-10 year old me thought that DOOM was about a Badass angel sent from the heavens to kill some demons with cool guns and do God's work. Then I actually played all them DOOMs. Boy was I wrong...

9 hours ago, WorldMachine said:

Little 9-10 year old me thought that DOOM was about a Badass angel sent from the heavens to kill some demons with cool guns and do God's work. Then I actually played all them DOOMs. Boy was I wrong...

You can always check out shitty obscure Christian FPS games like Catechumen (where you delve into Roman catacombs in order to save Jesus Christ) or Saints of Virtue (where you search deep within your soul to defeat your internal demons).

5_1.jpg

2517501-wvrun 2013-07-19 17-55-20-20.png

4 hours ago, Kwisior said:

You can always check out shitty obscure Christian FPS games like Catechumen (where you delve into Roman catacombs in order to save Jesus Christ)

But if you save Jesus, he won’t be christ and christianity won’t exist.

I took my first plastic cup of alcohol from Lady Leshurr's hands 😂

This is the first time I've logged onto here in just about two years, and this is the first message I've made since January 28th of 2021 :D

I put more effort than what I probably should on my YouTube channel.

i can practically recognize any machine girl song in a few seconds !! (probably not that cool and unusual but oh well)

On 5/8/2023 at 9:09 PM, WorldMachine said:

there's a very similar game to that called neon white !! it's abt an assassin guy who gets sent from angels to kill the demons inside heaven, it's a really cool game but the dialogues are so cringy and bad, also the whole game is based around being fast and all that stuff 

image.png

44 minutes ago, krystle said:

there's a very similar game to that called neon white !! it's abt an assassin guy who gets sent from angels to kill the demons inside heaven, it's a really cool game but the dialogues are so cringy and bad, also the whole game is based around being fast and all that stuff 

image.png

I've seen this game before, best summary I can give it is "Ultrakill with cards"

I'm in an episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter. He touched me. He was doing a book signing and I was working as a barista in the cafe. He was a ridiculous person to have there and a cloud of cigarette smell followed him like Pigpen.

image.png.3d0c6ce1ee22272706281c421157e26e.png