Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

@dmg_64: G-Man is one creepy sonuvabitch. [Plus, his voice adds to his "creepitude".] Kind of like the Half-Life universe's answer to the arch-vile.

1 hour ago, ReX said:

@dmg_64: G-Man is one creepy sonuvabitch. [Plus, his voice adds to his "creepitude".] Kind of like the Half-Life universe's answer to the arch-vile.

I never found G-Man creepy tbh but rather mysterious. Too bad we'll never know more about him, his origins, intentions, and who are his "employers".

35 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

I never found G-Man creepy ....

You have to agree, however, that he looks creepy in that picture dmg_64 posted.

9 minutes ago, ReX said:

You have to agree, however, that he looks creepy in that picture dmg_64 posted.

Because of the sheer numbers, but otherwise no, he's not creepy to me at all.

29571147_424032684744073_619297576379452

@JudgeDeadd: Ha, Ha, I see what you did there.

@dmg_64: In the second picture, G-Man looks like he could be holding a cigarette. Right after he got it on with a bull-squid.

6 hours ago, Agent6 said:

Because of the sheer numbers, but otherwise no, he's not creepy to me at all.

29571147_424032684744073_619297576379452

I saw a game recently... premium game to remove ads... yet has ads and in app purchases!

I'm DMing a game based on a really shitty hard-to-justify concept of the United States breaking into individual states. I'm still in the middle of weaseling out some plausible explanation for how it became how it is.

america1.png.d398d1dd16ab039b8295e0e70ca600d2.pngmichigan1.png.8fd32c3ef46d6b417bd7f9bf38840754.png

33 minutes ago, Royal_Sir said:

I'm DMing a game based on a really shitty hard-to-justify concept of the United States breaking into individual states. I'm still in the middle of weaseling out some plausible explanation for how it became how it is.

america1.png.d398d1dd16ab039b8295e0e70ca600d2.pngmichigan1.png.8fd32c3ef46d6b417bd7f9bf38840754.png

Before I read your post I thought this was a potential map of the various political organizations in the Fallout series (mainly due to the New California Republic).

I love seeing that Canada has annexed part of Washington State and Maine, I'm interested in how that's explained.

I assume that you're still in the process of drawing the map, and the blank section is still being divied up?

1 minute ago, Skeletonpatch said:

Before I read your post I thought this was a potential map of the various political organizations in the Fallout series (mainly due to the New California Republic).

I love seeing that Canada has annexed part of Washington State and Maine, I'm interested in how that's explained.

I assume that you're still in the process of drawing the map, and the blank section is still being divied up?

Yeah, NCR does sound Fallouty, doesn't it

The blank section are the states standing alone, though admittedly probably needs a couple more interstate alliances. I do want to use some of these neutral states in-lore, like having Delaware becoming wealthy off trade and travel going through its neutral borders. Canada is taking advantage of the split states, conquering interests like the Great Lakes region and Washington. Maine voluntarily raised the Canadian flag, letting themselves be annexed (I hope there ain't any angry Maine Doomers here XD)

On 23.3.2018 at 6:21 PM, ReX said:

@Nebula-Kristian: Holy shit! That is an amazing set of HUD graphics. However, one would expect the 4th graphic (with all that blood) to apply when the player is extremely low on health, rather than the other way around

@ReX Yeah, it's amazing what a simple google image search with doom mario can bring about :D I was also wondering the same about the 200%, btw.

1 minute ago, Ex Oblivione said:

LxKIRZf.jpg

That's me sometimes :v .

14 hours ago, cyan0s1s said:

@Ex Oblivione Lmfao that's brilliant.

DZB3OPhVQAA8k8Y.jpg:large

This is 100% true, though. I shit you not, I have a spatula that doesn't want to go into the kitchen drawer. And if you force it, it gets stuck.

5 hours ago, Agent6 said:

That's me sometimes :v .

I'd rather be a hammer than a nail .... [Paul Simon & Art Garfunkel. The reference will probably be lost to a younger audience.]