Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lord FlatHead

ua-corp updated

hey pat...please give us a hint regarding the second message. or was it just random typed?

The second message was not randomly typed...but a really big cookie goes to anyone who can figure out what it was :)

How about a free tour at ID Software instead of a cookie? :)
Anyway, I've read something about possible solutions. One of 'em was FREUDMARK. Sounds logical to me (The ID, part of the human brain, studied by Freud). Is that the one?

I'm presuming that the "right" answer is self-explanatory and we wouldn't have to go ask an idder to tell us if it was right or wrong.

myk said:

So that's how the UAC starts out. Let's destroy the place now! We are the only ones that know that in the future they'll set hell loose....

So thats why doom 3 has that many high tech airconditioners in almost every room. Btw I already helped by destroying some uac-corp air conditioners of hotels.

Linguica said:
I'm presuming that the "right" answer is self-explanatory and we wouldn't have to go ask an idder to tell us if it was right or wrong.

Pat said:

but a really big cookie goes to anyone who can figure it out what it was :)

That's why I took a shot, although he's not serious..

In any event NEIQXIRXASGSEETFZTFJIZVOY decodes with the key UNIONAEROSPACECORPORATION to form the secret message TRACKINGMARSCARRIERSIGNAL.

Jeez, a little humility people! This is a creator, an artist, a visionary... an employee of Id Software! : )

I don't know if I should talk to you or quietly respect your presense. :)

Crix said:

I don't know if I should talk to you or quietly respect your presense. :)

Sounds like you're talkin to God or something. He's still just a human like the rest of us.

DooMer 4ever said:

Sounds like you're talkin to God or something. He's still just a human like the rest of us.

Quite. I'm sure the thing most likely to put the guy off coming here would be hero-worship (well, either that or excessive whining about things he's not responsible for) - not the standard rough-and-tumble of the forums.

Katarhyne said:

Hey, are you saying I'm ugly? >:|

Or he just wants to stop you, since he's getting envious.

I can't help laughing at all your "*GASP!* an id employee on DW!" and "Is he the real Patrick?" :-)
Of course, having such a prominent visit is always interesting.

doomedout said:

i think its about time i unveil my long concealed identity....................I am JOHN CARMACK

and I'm KEVIN CLOUD!

lol

Seriously though, people, if an id employee visits the DW forums of all places, I'm sure they aren't doing it just to have their ass kissed. This is a discussion board, and the id guests know that...so talk to them like normal for god's sake. 'Course, that's not to say that there shouldn't be any respect thrown in the mix...

kiss the dust my worshippers! i am the mighty UNIQ!
hmmm...no one is here to adore me :(

damn! i could not solve the 2nd message - my head is going to explode...

oh my god, an idder on the forums. oh jeeze, oh god, does my hair look ok? um are these pants too tight? oh lord, here comes the blackness again...hoo *thud*

Great work on the site Pat, all you guys rule for all eternity! tell john carmack i love him!!