Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

Nice to see that look without going over-the-top, as so many have had a habit of doing. Also, here's me at the State Fair of Texas at one of those BB-gun shooting games. I did not win.

GoatLord said:

I did not win.

I'm convinced you're not supposed to win at those kind of attractions, not unlike those glass cabinets with a mechanical arm inside that flimsily grasp at the bed of soft toys contained within, designed for the sole purpose of infuriating the user and swallowing their coins. Or slot machines.

DoomUK said:

those glass cabinets with a mechanical arm inside that flimsily grasp at the bed of soft toys contained within, designed for the sole purpose of infuriating the user and swallowing their coins

You know, I actually won one of those, ONCE. All I got out of it was a shitty DBZ Trunks toy, and it wasn't even the one I was going for. I bet the maintenance guys never have to refill it. :P

dannebubinga said:

Drummmms

Sweet kit. I used to have an acoustic Tama kit myself. Nothing too fancy, but I loved the heck out of it. Unfortunately I moved into an apartment about a year after I got the kit and had to part ways with it. Kinda hard to play acoustic drums in that kind of setting. :(

Col de la Faucille, in the Jura Mountains, France, near the border with Switzerland (that's the Swiss Alps in the distance).

Cool pics everyone!

Here's me and my swords... also thought to wear something more appropriate for my training session than just t-shirt and sweatpants..

MarkAnthony89 said:

This is me:

O O
___

Hahahahahahaha

Me on a New Year's Eve outing with some good peeps. That's not my bike, sadly. It's such a convenient beer transporter.

Shaikoten said:

Please enjoy fat me and skinny me.

Seen the difference not only in amount of lbs :D

Shaikoten said:

No, no, those are mutton chops. THIS is me with a beard.

Oh, sorry, it was my English knowledge mistake. :D

Ehm...is that right if I can see a huge brown star when I watch that third pic?! °_°