Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vqig

What Was Your Last Purchase?

DOOM was on sale on GOG, so, bought them all. Mainly for the Master Levels, since I already own the full collection (minus those levels) from the XP collector's edition release. Plus it's just nice to have it actually installed on the computer, so I don't always have to drag and drop, it just detects that it's there (I'm also so happy it's not the edited ones with those damn pills on the med kits lol). 

I bought a month pass for the bus since my friend's car broke down and she gives me rides to work, hadn't bought the pass till now cause the buses in this city have these fucked up month passes that are for calendar months, so if I get a month pass it doesn't expire a month later it expires at the 1st of the next month, so it's the first and thought since my friend had not gotten word if the warranty would cover the cost to fix her car it'd be a while. 45 dollars for a month pass, got word right fucking now 2 hours after I bought the bus pass her car would be fine next week and she gots a rental for this week. I am glad but also fucking pissed.

Turok for the Xbox 360. In my defense, I'm collecting the Turok games. Right now I've got:

Turok

Turok 2

Turok Rage Wars

Turok Evolution 

Turok (2008)

Turok on the Switch 

So I've still a ways to go

$175 worth of Emergency Room copay from last month, when I was in for excruciating pain in my left shoulder blade/left arm. Had to pay a copay because they didn't admit me into the hospital. :( Got the bill yesterday and paid it as soon as I got it.

Twilight Imperium a board game that can last up to 2 days. It's pretty fun though and weirdly enough it never gets boring.

A usb C to usb female adapter some books and a boxed copy of windows 98 SE

"The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire"

"The Inheritance of Rome Illuminating the Dark Ages, 400-1000 by Chris Wickham"

oh and a palm m125 and palm tungsten E

need to remove ebay off my phone 

IMG_20220131_191410845_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220131_211426605_HDR.jpg

A new Logitech mouse. I still need to set it up, but I bought it because my current one, the left click is starting to go bad. It's sometimes hard to highlight things and it double clicks a lot, so yeah have a new one at the ready.