Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Pictures at an Exhibition

(Original 1874 version for solo piano, composed by Modest Mussorgsky, performed live by Evgeny Kissin. Gotta love those Russian composers and pianists!)

Fair warning: This piece is almost 35 minutes long. If you have the luxury of sitting back, perhaps with a snifter of brandy in your hand, and closing your eyes for a while, you'll be transported away from the humdrum of your everyday existence.

Later, perhaps, I'll post a link to the orchestral (and no less marvelous) version by Maurice Ravel.

a bit of prog from the 70s

edit ; found another even better one!

Edited by kalaeth

On 14.03.2017 at 22:19, Mechadon said:

Что-то, что мне понравилось на старом форуме блогов, - это музыкальная ветка. Было здорово смотреть, что вы слушаете. И теперь, когда раздел блогов исчез (насколько я могу судить), эта ветка исчезла вместе с ним.

Так что я подумал, что можно было бы воскресить эту ветку здесь. И в честь старой ветки, вот что я слушаю (бонусные баллы, если знаете почему: P):

I like to listen to electronic music. You hardly know these artists and I doubt it will tell you anything.

it's time for my yearly listening of H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society's Scary Solstice, the only xmas music I enjoy :D

i do LOVE heavy metal but kiss is gotta be my favorite band ever its my fathers 2nd favorite band but he says mastodon is his favorite band they are pretty heavy though