"A vast empiric enigma awaits me as I die,
In a graceful dance obscene, in a ring of fire,
I obtain my majesty as flames caressing higher,
Release my spirit, unleash my soul,
From the darkest dungeon, oblivion call,
In the phallic halls of ancient forlorn,
A cold sanctuary in doom is born. 
"

Welp, guess I'm not yet done with LA for today.

Spoiler

"The final destination, the ultimate denomination,

In limbonic life I've slept,
Dreamed that cryptic seals me kept,
Sheltered from all visual sight,
Cause shadows chased every sign of light,
Awakened from an ancient slumber,
Recalled to act of strife,
My spirit old any my body cold,
Remains in dark demise.

Immortally beloved am I to dying,
And the whispering of secrets to my soul,
I am born to sing this sorrow,
Evil has no rest in me.

The invisible addiction of darkness, emptiness,
And the ghastly silence... devours.

Deathtrip to a mirage asylum.

Cut the string, the chain to soil,
Unleash the powers within death's coil.

No darker emotion is there to find,
Than the fading feeling of a dying kind.
"

Thyrbse reworked one of his old midi , this is just awesome.

@Mayhem666 Btw dude, have you listened to Abigor's new album, Hollenzwang (Chronicles of Perdition) yet? And Limbonic Art's Spectre Abysm from the last year? Curious of your opinion on both if you did.

That's pretty much the rawest and perhaps even experimental Abigor album to this day, but the best part of it is probably going to be Silenius, he really pushes his voice on that release and his various ranges and styles, yeah, he's damn right fantastic, no doubt about this.

20 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

@Mayhem666 Btw dude, have you listened to Abigor's new album, Hollenzwang (Chronicles of Perdition) yet? And Limbonic Art's Spectre Abysm from the last year? Curious of your opinion on both if you did.

That's pretty much the rawest and perhaps even experimental Abigor album to this day, but the best part of it is probably going to be Silenius, he really pushes his voice on that release and his various ranges and styles, yeah, he's damn right fantastic, no doubt about this.

@Agent6No I didn't listen to these, but I heard a few sample, I don't really follow quite as much as before the new stuff that is going on. Because we all know their best material is in the past :) 

My top Abigor song is probably this one

@Mayhem666 Yeah, Nachthymnen if quite possibly their best album, but then like fewer bands out there such as Judas Iscariot, Inquisition, Immortal, or Mystifier, Abigor have not and do not release bad or average albums, and I constantly keep an eye out for new albums and bands so I am generally up to date with what's going on, except the scene in itself, go destroy yourself with "muh brack metaru must be X" .

Also, behold, Immortal does return this year with the new album, after they've been painfully quiet since January 2017. I can't express in words how much I'm looking forward to hearing Demonaz sing and play guitar again. Since I like his solo project a lot, voice wise I have a pretty solid idea of what to expect, but likely something a little more grim and cold.

You should probably check this band out if you like Cultes des Ghoules, Mark of the Devil is the frontman of DLM as well. And Negative Plane and Odraza, you should hear these 2 bands as well if you haven't already. Interestingly, some people have described NP's Stained Glass Revelations as what DsO's Paracletus should've been, I personally agree, as I've never been too fond of what DsO turned into after Inquisitors of Satan.

@Mayhem666 Forgot something, check out Sodom's new line up, looks like Frank Blackfire has returned, and there are 2 new members (yeah, Sodom is now a quartet).