Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

13 hours ago, Veinen said:

Inspired by the RC posts... I think this EP was one of last year's absolute gems. Pure old school Hellenic BM worship done right.

It's pretty good, but I'm not very sure what to say about the voice, it's pretty generic and nothing magnificent about it to stand out more. The instrumental is pretty much where this band really shines.

@Mayhem666 Already posted BS at some point, but what are your thoughts on this band sir?

@Mayhem666 Didn't know about 'em? Dayum, but BS really didn't receive the attention it deserved tbh. And yet, since Nov 2017 the album was re-released, and is also available on Bandcamp since then as well. *kvltness intensifies*

The World Cup is a ways off, but I'm sure the hooligans are already planning their attacks. And of course, The Cockney Rejects were in the thick of it back in the day.

3 hours ago, Sgt Nate V said:

send help

*sees G1*

"It's going to be really cool! Let me check it out!"

*plays video*

"Dear Lord, what is this??? My ears are bleeding!"

Lots and lots of pro wrestling shoot interviews. It's amazing how exactly alike pro wrestling angles and pro wrestling behind-the-scenes shit are.

I fucking love the New Age Outlaws to death.

4 hours ago, Impie said:

Lots and lots of pro wrestling shoot interviews. It's amazing how exactly alike pro wrestling angles and pro wrestling behind-the-scenes shit are.

I fucking love the New Age Outlaws to death.

I don't watch wrestling anymore (haven't for like, close to 20 years) but I'm always interested in finding out about all the backroom politics and BS and whatnot. Fascinating stuff, even if I don't watch it now.

10 minutes ago, Chewyninja69 said:

You're right: pretty creepy. Sounds like a funeral march.

Yeah. In description to this music said about the death of prince. Also it's not only creepy music of Boris Grebenshikov and Sergey Kuryokhin. You should listen the 41 minute album from these musiciants that called "Безумные Соловьи Русского Леса" (English: The Mad Nightingales of the Russian Woods)