Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiGHTS108

10 LINE GENOCIDE: The Biggest Smallest Community Project Ever [Boom, UMAPINFO, DSDA-Doom recommended, RC2.1]

It's here!

Praise Jesus!

Congrats on the pre-release of this wonderful shitpost!

Edited by Ar_e_en : Changes "release" to "pre-release", it's more accurate that way!

5 minutes ago, Doomy__Doom said:

E5 should probably come with a note that it's highly unsuited for GZDoom, since it has glides, Nuts, thingrunning etc.

This wad was advertised as being made for DSDA.

14 minutes ago, Doomy__Doom said:

E5 should probably come with a note that it's highly unsuited for GZDoom, since it has glides, Nuts, thingrunning etc.

7 minutes ago, Ar_e_en said:

This wad was advertised as being made for DSDA.

I should actually clarify that this wad is made with DSDA in mind on the post, thanks for reminding me.

1 minute ago, NiGHTS108 said:

I should actually clarify that this wad is made with DSDA in mind on the post, thanks for reminding me.

I read it in the "readme".

And again - Congrats on the pre-release!

1 minute ago, Halfblind said:

Question, weren't you going to include my poem in the final build? I opened up RC1 in Slade3 and I couldn't find it anywhere.

https://www.doomworld.com/forum/post/2597627

Oh shit, I totally forgot about that! My bad, yeah I'll include it on the last text screen after Miniddo because I do genuinely really like it.

RC1.1 Update:

Very minor additions. Just some credits I forgot, fixing two maps that didn't work properly in Episode 1, adding textures I forgot to implement to a map in Episode 2, and adding BlindChaos' wonderful poem to the end of the wad.

3 minutes ago, Daytime Waitress said:

Getting a "user authentication failed" error and being told to log in to goggle when I click on that link, chief.

My mistake, I forgot to make my upload of RC1.1 onto Google Drive a public file. Should work now!

2 minutes ago, NiGHTS108 said:

My mistake, I forgot to make my upload of RC1.1 onto Google Drive a public file. Should work now!

Working fine now - thanks!

Great to see this done finally!! Congrats on the release!

Just as a tiny nitpick, would it be possible to update my name in the spreadsheet to "JustAthel" instead of it being Athel?

3 minutes ago, JustAthel said:

Great to see this done finally!! Congrats on the release!

Just as a tiny nitpick, would it be possible to update my name in the spreadsheet to "JustAthel" instead of it being Athel?

Can-do! It'll be updated on the .txt file when I release the next RC :)