Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obake

NOVA IV, MBF21 compatible project for beginners (slots filled)

Well, it'd just be criminal if the community project called Nova didn't have Nova on board.

MAP29, please.

Oh wow, having played the first 3 I did not expect a fourth iteration to be planned. Looking forward to it!

I’d like the MAP25 slot, though again anything in E4 is cool

Also fyi I’d be interested in mapping for Megiddo IV

i've been thinking of ways to gracefully put something out there mapping-wise for once, and honestly maybe this should be it, why not.

i'd like MAP13, please. excited to see how this turns out!

1 minute ago, HiRon said:

I'd like to have map 24.

Looks like that one's taken. How about map 23?

Just now, obake said:

Just as a heads up, you also have two claims for map17 (and added the second one to the list). 

1 minute ago, obake said:

I'll take that one.

Well someone grab the proverbial shackles and attach me to the nearest computer station because I probably should do some playtesting for this.

Just a couple of things - Having distinct themes is fine but personally I wouldn’t be too strict on the map numbers for each episode, that also includes going potentially over 32 maps, especially given the compatibility choice.

Secondly, I would love to broaden the scope of Nova to potentially include people new to other elements such of making midis.

Lastly as the notion of a Nova 4/4ever had been in my mind, having the final map be Megiddo feels right if the intention was to make this the last entry in the series (Megiddo (4/For)ever feels like a a good name).

2 minutes ago, cannonball said:

Well someone grab the proverbial shackles and attach me to the nearest computer station because I probably should do some playtesting for this.

Just a couple of things - Having distinct themes is fine but personally I wouldn’t be too strict on the map numbers for each episode, that also includes going potentially over 32 maps, especially given the compatibility choice.

Secondly, I would love to broaden the scope of Nova to potentially include people new to other elements such of making midis.

Lastly as the notion of a Nova 4/4ever had been in my mind, having the final map be Megiddo feels right if the intention was to make this the last entry in the series (Megiddo (4/For)ever feels like a a good name).

I like this! Especially the part about new people making midis. I will add to the initial post about that :)

If mapping for a little under 3 years counts with only about three dozen maps under my wing, then map15 for me, please.