Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obake

NOVA IV, MBF21 compatible project for beginners (slots filled)

Are non-beginners allowed to participate? If yes, I'd like a slot in Episode 3. c:

Can I have a MAP12 slot in Episode 2, please? (I guess it's the last vacant slot in this Episode)

3 minutes ago, MFG38 said:

Are non-beginners allowed to participate? If yes, I'd like a slot in Episode 3. c:

I'll allow it this once ;p

Thanks for joining!

I'm not exactly a beginner, i've been mapping since june, but that's less than a year, so i want to take map 19 slot please!

6 minutes ago, DankMetal said:

I'm not exactly a beginner, i've been mapping since june, but that's less than a year, so i want to take map 19 slot please!

There's only room in Episode 1 left. I hope that's okay. I put you in Episode 1 to reserve you a spot.

1 minute ago, SpaceCat_2001 said:

Damn, I wanted an electric swamp, but well, Map08 please

You know what, since you chose the ending of episode 1, you can start with the episode 1 theme of construction heaven, and have the second half of the map electric swamp, if you wish. :)

It could be a transition of episode themes.

F it, I'll take Map 3 - I'm an absolute beginner but will try my best to make something fun 😄 No hard feelings if my map doesn't make the cut, will be good to get into it!

5 minutes ago, obake said:

You know what, since you chose the ending of episode 1, you can start with the episode 1 theme of construction heaven, and have the second half of the map electric swamp, if you wish. :)

It could be a transition of episode themes.

Yay, thanks a lot!

Might as well request the last episode 1 slot, have never participated in a community project or mapped in MBF21, but here's hoping this could be a great start!

1 hour ago, DoomGappy said:

I want map28, please. 

17 minutes ago, DankMetal said:

10 minutes ago, SpaceCat_2001 said:

Damn, I wanted an electric swamp, but well, Map08 please

A Kyrgyz cat, a bald brazilian guy and a metalhead psycho when they see a community project open:

guy-in-the-suit.jpg.8d097466e15dec60069bb2b91f4207f4.jpg

Glad to see you again folks.

I'll take map 31 I'll cook something... strange...

Edit: ah fuck It got taken while I was typing...

I feel with umapinfo, there's no need to stick only with 32 maps, especially for mbf21, but that's just me. 

3 minutes ago, Hebonky said:

I can arrange that.

5 minutes ago, Tartlman said:

Might as well request the last episode 1 slot, have never participated in a community project or mapped in MBF21, but here's hoping this could be a great start!

How would you like to help work on Megiddo IV? You can keep the theme of episode 1 when making it, since Megiddo has always been a (little bit) of a mashup.

1 minute ago, obake said:

How would you like to work on Megiddo IV?

I could give it a shot! No idea if I'm getting in over my head but we'll find out the hard way 😁

3 minutes ago, Misty said:

I feel with umapinfo, there's no need to stick only with 32 maps, especially for mbf21, but that's just me. 

I'll keep it 32 maps for now, since that's still a lot. However, if enough people show interest, I can always add more!

Looks like the 32 maps have been taken! Thanks to everyone who has signed up. I am in awe at the wonderful response I have received thus far. Thank you all.

Aw that sucks I’m late. Good luck though! If any mappers drop out, could I take the slot?

22 minutes ago, Hebonky said:

Edit: ah fuck It got taken while I was typing...

Just in case you missed it, you go map 31. Tartlman has gone over to another map.

Just now, JackDBS said:

Aw that sucks I’m late. Good luck though! If any mappers drop out, could I take the slot?

Absolutely!

8 hours ago, obake said:

I'll keep it 32 maps for now, since that's still a lot. However, if enough people show interest, I can always add more!

The fact that the 32 slots filled up in less than an hour kinda shows that theres quite a lot of interest :P (maybe enough to open another episode?)

Anyway, im glad to see a new Nova up and running for newcomers to show up!

Edited by DMPhobos

1 minute ago, obake said:

Absolutely!

Alright thanks. I’ll be watching just in case!

Damn, missed it, it filled up quickly. I'd like to be reminded if a slot drops out, looking forward for this iteration. Cheers to all mappers.

I'll definitely be checking this one out.  I've certainly been mapping too long to qualify for this series, but I was always interested in the older Nova releases.

Also would like to join the queue as a backup.

edit: i would like to relinquish this spot to others in the queue. best of luck to all mappers!

Edited by DuckReconMajor