Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esselfortium

Knee-Deep in KDiZD (original project thread archived from 2008)

Scuba Steve said:

Question... why IS the BFG the only projectile that can be set to use 0 ammo? I recall from my dehacked days, if you wanted a projectile to use no ammo, the BFG was the only weapon that could be set to do that.

I'm guessing it's because the BFG is the only projectile that uses something other than 1 ammo per shot to begin with.

Somebody leak this please. My home internet connection is gone, and I've been very bored.

exp(x) said:

Somebody leak this please. My home internet connection is gone, and I've been very bored.

/me coughs in the general direction of your PM box

esselfortium said:

/me coughs in the general direction of your PM box

Surely you're just telling him that a leak is by no means possible. We wouldn't want a leak to happen. Ever.

How could this wad be anything short of stupendous? My faith is shaken, however, when I see a remarkable decline of lens flares in the promotional pics. Come on guys >:\

TheCupboard said:

How could this wad be anything short of stupendous? My faith is shaken, however, when I see a remarkable decline of lens flares in the promotional pics. Come on guys >:\

Okay fine http://sl4.startan3.com/m4glowjesus.png

(Disclaimer: actual screenshot is taken from KDiZD and was made for another thread, so sue me.)

Nah, it just means you'll never know where Elvis is hiding.

I thought he was double-bunking with Lord Lucan.

esselfortium said:

You guys are silly.

We're bored children who are tired of waiting - next stop - temper tantrums. :P

Kyka said:

By neolithic, I can only assume you mean... *gasp ...486's

My mistake - I was thinking of the Paleolithic - when the Z80 ruled supreme.

Hey essel, your mapping sucks donkey balls... Just a reminder so you know... you don't get a big head or anything.

Essel, the gameplay in that lens flare shot is superb! Glad to see you on the track to improvement. :') <--- That's a tear of joy right there.

I've been reading over comment's and I am confused a little is this going to be for doom.wad or doom2.wad?also if its for doom2.wad

esselfortium wrote
Can't do it. I originally had both the grenade launcher and the rifle, but there were a bunch of problems with the grenade launcher that made it essentially worthless as a weapon. I ended up using the projectile from it for something else, though, so I couldn't add it back now even if I wanted to, without removing some of the monsters.

so if this is for doom2.wad and your not using a G.L. why not use its slot for the machinegun proposal? like I said I have a very nice sprite for it.(I drew it 2 years ago because I was into drawing guns)I'd really like you to see it.

(sniper) 109 said:

I've been reading over comment's and I am confused a little is this going to be for doom.wad or doom2.wad?also if its for doom2.wad

so if this is for doom2.wad and your not using a G.L. why not use its slot for the machinegun proposal? like I said I have a very nice sprite for it.(I drew it 2 years ago because I was into drawing guns)I'd really like you to see it.

Because this is a port of KDiZD, because there aren't enough unused dehacked frames to add another weapon, because the null weapon slot is needed for the titlemap, and because you need to stop e-stalking me.

And yes, it's for Doom2.wad.

Doom Marine said:

Hey essel, your mapping sucks donkey balls... Just a reminder so you know... you don't get a big head or anything.

Hey Doom Marine, your posting sucks donkey balls... Just a reminder so you know... you don't get a big head or anything.

:p

P.S. Still working my way through DVII.. It's pretty good.

@_@

The server at sl4.startan3.com is taking too long to respond.

*throws a temper-tantrum*

*throws a brick at essel*

Eternity's problem with the BFG ammo is totally unrelated to any that zdoom might have, and is a problem with the way I coded the DeHackEd ability to override ammo-per-shot for weapons. I'm cooking up a fix for it.

Quasar said:

Eternity's problem with the BFG ammo is totally unrelated to any that zdoom might have, and is a problem with the way I coded the DeHackEd ability to override ammo-per-shot for weapons. I'm cooking up a fix for it.

Awesome, great to hear! Thank you Quasar :)

bumplol. on this, work, i shall. wise, it would be. backwards speak i, yoda, i am, for.

Butts said:

bumplol. on this, work, i shall. wise, it would be. backwards speak i, yoda, i am, for.

<3 <3 <3 <3

I'll PM you a link to the latest wads, including all the z1m6 updates that have been made.

Located where is KDIKDIZD? Play it I want to and have it I do not. Finish KDIKDIZD your team must... NOW... or rewritten history will be. Know how that is, you do.

at this rate KDIKDIKDIZD will be done before this...

Kyka said:

Hey Doom Marine, your posting sucks donkey balls... Just a reminder so you know... you don't get a big head or anything.

I agree... it takes him almost THREE DAYS to post. Not like your 5 posts per day spree, which will make you better than MYK!

Will there be KDiKDiKDiZD for Nokia or Minesweeper? Just asking, I don't have the time necessary. :) Finally, ain't this KDiZD capitalization a reference to NiGHTMARE?