Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Caine

it is NOT Old School?! did you all forget?

He's either an idiot or he thinks he's trolling, which is still an idiot but with less entertainment value.

Caine said:

point2 of forum kids, who need to defend every point and analyse each point just to justify themselves :D

So basically when cornered, you resort to pretending you don't care. What a little bitch you are. Please feel free to dissect what an inconsequential newbie I am compared to you, an esteemed and valued oldschooler on these forums, with IMPACT OPINIONS.

Caine said:

point2 of forum kids, who need to defend every point and analyse each point just to justify themselves :D

Point 1 of people who can't defend their arguments: when others respond with comprehensive posts, accuse them of 'needing to defend every point' in an attempt to undermine their responses.

EDIT: Side note, I'm not a forum 'kid'; I'm 30, the same age you profess to be, the obvious difference being my mental development, typing abilities and manner of discussion didn't grind to a halt at age 15.

I take back the things I said about games past 2000 all being bad (although I was more or less joking). I am 30 now, and don't want to end up as bitter and angry as Caine when I get older.. All due respect.

Caine said:

i check this in most new fps. Hard is just better and aggressive enemies. thats all. and mostly it is just frustrating and unfair...
in doom 1 and 2 you have to use skill and planning where and when u need to use powerups and health. this. people dont understand nowadays.

You know many of us have been playing Doom since the early-to-mid 90's, right? The date we joined this site literally means nothing but more exposure to modern pwads.

Caine said:

ohhh nice GIF collection you gotta have.... point1 of typical forum kids, so manly... anime gifs in a doomforum *lol*

CyberDemonEmpress said:

I take back the things I said about games past 2000 all being bad (although I was more or less joking). I am 30 now, and don't want to end up as bitter and angry as Caine when I get older.. All due respect.

I'm 33 and I prefer to get bitter and angry about stuff that matters, like politics.

Caine said:

YOU, I remember you now from the face book group, your just a bad troll who like to talk non-sensical broken english crap about Doom 4 and rile everyone up, WEll that makes life easier, to the ignore list with you. as there is no reasoning with you at all, as there wasn't before.

This whole subforum has become nigh unbearable. I applaud those who are still trying to use it honestly and without shitting it up. You know who you are, and I'm certain some of you think you're in the same boat.

But you're not.

The moment I saw the guy sucking TheGameShitter's dick I knew this thread was spiraling down to the shitboat.

MrGlide said:

YOU, I remember you now from the face book group, your just a bad troll who like to talk non-sensical broken english crap about Doom 4 and rile everyone up, WEll that makes life easier, to the ignore list with you. as there is no reasoning with you at all, as there wasn't before.

Wait, was he that lunatic who made so many shitty, ludicrously tinfoil-hat and hostile posts on such a constant basis I had to block him just so his garbage wouldn't fill up my Facebook feed?

Caine said:

*Some blah-blah*

Just tell us do you prefer Terry's cock or Cardashian's arse? They are pretty similar things but whatever.

So? What do you prefer?

Caine said:

So you suck dicks then... alright.

Somebody stop that fuckin planet, we need to throw OP into airlock. As Javik required long time ago.

GoatLord said:

That you think there are things worth getting bitter and angry about AT ALL is a bit concerning...

Not all of us hit blunts. Some of us are genuinely concerned about the way society is going and the fact some people would drag us back to the 50s... or the dark ages.

dethtoll said:

Not all of us hit blunts. Some of us are genuinely concerned about the way society is going and the fact some people would drag us back to the 50s... or the dark ages.

At least there's still hope that Trump will make America great again. #trump2016

He doesn't even try to defend his points and just dismisses other people's replies and considers it nonsense.

Funny thing, He acts like those stereotypical nobles who think they're right in everything they say and do but ignore the facts even when it's right in front of them.

5 bucks this gets helled within the three days, place your bets.