Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

14 hours ago, Agent6 said:

C66GojeVsAEoYBm.jpg

I assume because Bruce Wayne is rich enough to build androids that look like Batman and send them out.

@Solmyr Shipping/Respawning was the least offensive out of that list, I don't consider it to be a bad level, just not a highlight of TNT. The other three tho.

I would personally replace Shipping/Respawning with Administration Center.

1 hour ago, Lila Feuer said:

@Solmyr Shipping/Respawning was the least offensive out of that list, I don't consider it to be a bad level, just not a highlight of TNT. The other three tho.

I would personally replace Shipping/Respawning with Administration Center.

I agree that Shipping/Respawning isn't that bad just a tad mediocre, actually i was going to put Administration Center, wich i know is hot garbage but i was biased by nostalgia.

46 minutes ago, Solmyr said:

I agree that Shipping/Respawning isn't that bad just a tad mediocre, actually i was going to put Administration Center, wich i know is hot garbage but i was biased by nostalgia.

But I wouldn't put Mt. Pain on that list either, I find that map great. It can be a pain during the first playthrough, but after learning the level it can be quite fun.

7 hours ago, Agent6 said:

But I wouldn't put Mt. Pain on that list either, I find that map great. It can be a pain during the first playthrough, but after learning the level it can be quite fun.

I feel the same about Administration Center, but just like that level, Mount Pain has it's fun moments, but most the level is bad, there are many who regard this level as one of the worst levels in TNT Evilution, i still like the lost soul mountain gimmick as the highlight of the map but unfortunately most players hate that part too.

118289124.jpg

Antaeus being Antaeus. Old news but whatever. Too bad I don't have a vest, would totally wear a bigger version of this patch.

4 hours ago, Ajora said:

Dlc8WgzUwAARwPv.jpg

Did you post only the name of a jpg, or am I experiencing a bug? Or maybe it is you who are falling victim to a bug?

19 hours ago, Aquila Chrysaetos said:

I see the image, @Empyre, if that's what you mean. I'm not sure why it wouldn't show up for you, though.

I don't see an image. I just see Dlc8WgzUwAARwPv.jpg and this is not the first time such a thing has happened in these forums. I don't know if it is a bug in the forums, or the image host.

1136701608_AlbumCoverThing.jpg.7999ce386658a08687ea9e48cd5f1a64.jpg

Here is a 'fake album cover' I made... wether I'll actually make music for it I don't know... If I do it will damn well sure not take itself too seriously, not with this as its artwork anyway ._.

We ordered pizza hut today and got one of those dinner boxes, forgot how large they are and I decided to make a stupid thing based on it. 

sketch-1535652238234.png