Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dubbag

"Dubbag's WAD Show" Post Your WADs Here and I Will Demo & Comment Over Them (Currently on Hiatus)

@lokbustam257 I think your visuals are cool in this one but you might want to work on understanding how monsters are situationaly nuanced

Also @P41R47 I mentioned you in this one.

1 hour ago, Dubbagdarrel said:

@lokbustam257 I think your visuals are cool in this one but you might want to work on understanding how monsters are situationaly nuanced

Also @P41R47 I mentioned you in this one.

hahaha thanks for the upcoming video, pal!

and yes, its just the pronunciation of ''Pirate'' but with numbers :P

I'd like you to playtest my newest WIP map. It is unfinished, so don't judge the visuals or map length as both of those will be addressed in future updates to it.

Boom Format

Tested in GzDoom

Too Drunk to record anymore tonight so I guess check this out LOL. More demo recordings coming tomorrow. (LOUD SOUND WARNING!)

@ViolentBeetle Absolutely Excellent! lol btw at 24:34 i thought that the gun shots in the music were real and actually happening outside my house because I use a SGM soundfont XD

Edited by Dubbagdarrel

You got me at ''do what you want cause a P41R47 is FREE!''

Hilarious man!

Thanks for this!

33 minutes ago, Dubbagdarrel said:

Be careful bro don't get stung in your hands or you can't play Doom so much

@player_skat01Front Page WAD of the Day: very very good and would love to see a full megawad like this.

@Dyshoria mentioned you in this.

I believe that it would be a good idea to create and link a excel sheet with everyone lined up so that we know who's on and who's next.

1 hour ago, Jacek Bourne said:

I believe that it would be a good idea to create and link a excel sheet with everyone lined up so that we know who's on and who's next.

GOT IT!

Right now I'm uploading MAP04 of ViolentBeetle's set cause he was excited to see me go back to it and finish map 4 so I did. Also keep in mind that at the beginning of everyday I do a random fresh WAD from the front page before I film the next request.

I hope this helps you guys though :)

909182524_spreadsheet.png.170bbf3d4ced1ed110ac884cb7118608.png

Had a little jump when my wad was next considering I edited my post like 50 times just a few minutes ago lol

I bugged an Arachnotron in one of those... geez

Edited by 1Destro3456

7 minutes ago, 1Destro3456 said:

Had a little jump when my wad was next considering I edited my post like 50 times just a few minutes ago lol

I bugged an Arachnotron in one of those... geez

gonna start recording yours when Violent beetle is posted.

Just now, Kokrovan said:

@DubbagdarrelDo not play my beta wad until I release the map 2, I'm finishing it, probably tomorrow, I'll let you know when.

alright

@ViolentBeetle Here you go Map04 my friend :) Sorry the game audio cut out and I still can't figure out why that's happening. (still processing btw)

1 minute ago, Dubbagdarrel said:

you got it

it's likley more entertaining to play it with a mapset sense it only changes weapon loadouts tho.

@1Destro3456 A good start. Not bad, just needs alot of tweaks here and there. Thank you for the request!

@BluePineapple72 @Doomkid @Austinado I really liked this WAD guys I thinks it's going to be a great one when it's finished! Unfortunately I just got lost and I just didn't know what to do. I did love what I did see and get to experience though! I love the new weapons and monsters! Challenging but fair encounters as well. I just had no clue what to do after pressing the blue key switch.