Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thecringefactor

The Above Avatar is Fighting You. How Screwed Are You?

I don't know exactly what you are, but I'm figuring I'm dead before I know it.

9000/10.

Might be screwed? Starts at 4/10 or 5/10 based on creepy smile alone, willingness to fight goes a long way.

EDIT: Based that on the eyes/grin avatar, but I was too slow to post. 1/10 because I don't fear letters in the alphabet

4/10

Sure, they're just a word. but it's cropped in such a way that I can't even read what it says in it's entirety, and the mystery greatly hampers my combat skills

Spoiler

I mean I know that it probably says "xdude" based off the username, but we ain't basing these fights off of usernames or rank titles now are we?

I don't know what this creature is, but if we're judging by my real life self going up against this creature then we're talking 3/10 because I could probably run from it if I try really hard

If he's hot, I could try to seduce him (and possibly take care of him later). But if he's a hairy manbearpig that just wants to kill me then I'll have to run or hide in a well fortified/boobytrapped house where he''ll just get impaled, machinegunned or mined the moment he tries to set foot. 

For now there's no way to tell from just the name, so I don't know what to expect. I''ll be cautious nonetheless. 5/10 

Fairly sure rainbow lady could explode me with the power of her mind alone, she just has that vibe about her