Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esselfortium

Plutonia Revisited Community Project: Released!

Should this project go ahead?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Should this project go ahead?

• Yes
    • No

Twinzen said:

Noo! "Go 6 it!"

impse in plutonia? let's go to 2^3 (it) instead.

t.v. said:

It works for me (I don't think I modify them at all). Both Blodgr# and Lfall# will give lava textures in the game. Blodgr# is animated, though Lfall# is displayed as non-animated.

Ignore what I stated about this. I feel like a dill. I was thinking about Blodrip*, not Blodgr*. All is fine.

How about Go@It :/?
+ Also guess who's new in town, yeah also it aint pippo the clown ;)

My map is pretty much 99% done. I'm doing some final final touches, and in the mean time I'll claim MAP11. I'll get working on it as soon as I finish MAP31.

Whoo said:

My map is pretty much 99% done. I'm doing some final final touches, and in the mean time I'll claim MAP11. I'll get working on it as soon as I finish MAP31.

Just to let you know, Darkwave has claimed the mapslot 11. He has said it is more than 50% completed and should be completed within this month.

There are now 22 maps completed, meaning there are 8 mapslots available.
I'll be making sure that whoever has not put in a map yet will be given top priority. Basically, if others have completed a map before them, then their maps will be held as reserves until the end of October/early November to see if the mappers have made it.

Overview:

Deadline: Late October/Early November (negotiable but do try to minimise procrastination :P)

***Episode one- 3 slots left***
Mappers that are active and have shown recent progress: FranckFRAG, Darkwave0000 and tatsurd-cacocaco. It has been a while since the last time Hespheros reported progress but a mapslot will be reserved for him as well as Darkwave0000 and FranckFRAG until deadline.

***Episode two- 2 slots left***
Active mappers: Xaser and tendamonsta. Their mapslots will be reserved until deadline.

***Episode three- 3 slots left***
Active mappers: Whoo, [WH]-Wilou84 and Evocalvin. Gusta has not mentioned whether if he is making progress or not; regardless, his, Whoo's and Wilou's (since it is a secret map) slot will be reserved until deadline.

I would appreciate if the mappers could report their progress more frequently from now on so we can have a better idea of what is going on. Thanks.

Mr. T said:

We have a winner. This or Go 8 It

Or I 8 it. or Demons 8 my bullets. Blah for uncreative words.

Keeper of Jericho said:

Personally I thought "Go @ It" was nice, too, but "Go 8 It" keeps the Plutonia tradition alive. =D

well... @ is the same key as 2, that's faithful enough. :)

Go 8 It rules, as 8 is a multiple of 2 and 4, and is another word play as I like them :)

"Go ate it"?

That's some first class video game Engrish :p
(Not to mention likely to make people fat.)

Egh, do we have to try and re-use the same name again? Plutonia 2 did it already -- "Go 4 it" was a brilliant play on words that referenced the original very well. "Go 8 It," as well as most of the suggestions tossed out, sounds silly, overly contrived, and/or otherwise too similar to a naming style that has already been used twice now. I seriously doubt it's going to work a third time. Can't we give it a rest?

Snakes said:

Go 4 It Too! It's a play on words!!!!

I liked this but with a 2 instead.

Xaser said:

Egh, do we have to try and re-use the same name again? Plutonia 2 did it already -- "Go 4 it" was a brilliant play on words that referenced the original very well. "Go 8 It," as well as most of the suggestions tossed out, sounds silly, overly contrived, and/or otherwise too similar to a naming style that has already been used twice now. I seriously doubt it's going to work a third time. Can't we give it a rest?

IMHO, it's a Plutonia tradition to have a "Go [insert here] It"-named level. Just like how Hell Revealed must have, IMHO, a "The Descent" lv as lv 31 in order to be a Hell Revealed.

Plutonia without a "Go [insert here] It" is like Castlevania without Dracula. =p There's nothing wrong with keeping traditions alive. Of course, you can argue 2 times is not a tradition, but...

What about God 8 It? It means something (well, something strange) and it's close enough to Go [insert a number here] It.

Joshy said:

***Episode one- 3 slots left***

Which slots are available?