Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Doomworld Musicians, serenade us with your beautiful music!

New MIDI composition here. I was asked by a friend to make a song based on the Ghost song "Spillways" but more brooding. Here's the attempt, played back on the SC-8820 (SC-55 mode).

5 hours ago, PsychEyeball said:

New MIDI composition here. I was asked by a friend to make a song based on the Ghost song "Spillways" but more brooding. Here's the attempt, played back on the SC-8820 (SC-55 mode).

As someone who's listened to your MIDIs since, what, the early 2000s, it's fantastic listening to how you've developed. Even your older stuff still holds up, mind you (that POC2 soundtrack slaps), but you've gotten a lot more adventurous with your rhythms, tonalities, and everything. Loving the guitar pitch bends and how you combine the different guitar voices with feedback, too.

Gave this one a little make-up session (best experienced with headphones).

Remixed 'Plague' by Crystal Castles. 

Edited by OniriA

this is a song I made for a contest at work. It's industrial (you can see the Industrial Records logo at some points). As a fun fact, the base at the beginning is a recording from Rage (2011. Yes I like the game). It's the very start of the gameplay when you exit your pod into the ark after the nanite activation and you're getting a systems check before getting out of the ark, before the audio from the president. It's sped up a little.

Also contains reworked samples from 21-87 and some inspiration from it, as well as the book The Medium is the Massage by Marshall McLuhan which influenced me a lot as a kid.

The video is something I put together because we had to submit a video.

(WARNING:BOOBS!!!1!1)

Yes, every instrument in all of my songs is played by me.

I have more "songs" and demos in this channel (all in spanish, of course), but i can't recommend them to everyone, it's pure noise and obscenity. If you like bands like AxCx, Sore Throat or Fear of God, go ahead, but if you DESPISE noise music, just, do not take a listen.

I'm putting you all under arrest for posting music that is too awesome. That is against the law!

Ps: Sorry for the double post.

Ps#2: None of those tracks are for the upcoming album.

Even rocks melt in the sun

And the sands of life shall run

Only one thing in this world is clear

All that is will disappear

So be impossible

Made a short song for the Halloween season, should be on Spotify sometime soon!

Edited by Lippeth

(Better quality) Album preview (50 sec.)  this track is actually more then 9 minutes long, woopsie.

New little track with Lippeth. Another magnificent performance from him, nothing surprising.

@Lippeth I sent you a message in discord before finally losing it and publishing the track (had a sudden urge in the recent days), but seems like you're not much active there anymore. Apparently it's been half a year since we last talked, damn, felt like a few blinks. The gig is still alive though, and despite my lack of productivity, it's a lot of fun doing it with you. 

Edited by ClumsyDoomer

4 hours ago, ClumsyDoomer said:

I sent you a message in discord before finally losing it and publishing the track (had a sudden urge in the recent days), but seems like you're not much active there anymore. Apparently it's been half a year since we last talked, damn, felt like a few blinks. The gig is still alive though, and despite my lack of productivity, it's a lot of fun doing it with you.  

I love it! A nice lush mix and the new lead fits well, keeping the ear focused on a melody while grooving to the instrumental break section. I actually listened to it on Discord while getting ready to go out when you first sent it and had planned to respond after I returned but I totally spaced, and then I've been driving all day today from visiting family eight hours away and finally just got my computer set up again. Yeah it's been a minute since we last spoke and talked about this song but I'm glad you've published it, now's good a time as any and it's definitely something to be proud of! I'm not super active on Discord but it's always running in the background so I still get messages and pings and all that, I just have to remember to actually respond!