Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doominator2

Members you miss seeing post

Jaxxoon R said:

Wait am I missing something? That's not actually DoomzRules, is it? When did he go from being the awkward anime boy to Coldsteel the Hedgeheg?

A darker and edgier Doomzrules for a darker and edgier world, my friend.

Jaxxoon R said:

This guy's fully convinced himself that I'm a sockpuppet account of Fraggle's and that I'm the developer of Chocolate Doom, and just recently he keeps on trying to ask me for help on how to compile it and complaining that I "make sourceports that do not works".

Amazing. Thanks for the laugh.

I think that guy may be genuinely nuts so I'd suggest people leave him alone and not provoke him. Believing there's some kind of big conspiracy against you is itself a symptom of psychosis. Feeding into that isn't going to help him.

Doomkid said:

Different country IP but several posts make it obvious it's him. Puberty hit but sense didn't come with it apparently

It looks like he spent the couple of months between his two accounts browsing 4chan instead of Doomworld and picked up all the associated brain damage. After this I hope he doesn't come back.

DMGUYDZ64 said:

Well he's back to the Banned already.

And i think he was already in the Losered too.

Basically, it was a video about his "multi-thread Doom engine". He talked over it, much like he wrote those posts. He actually had a couple of videos on his channel dedicated to that, including one where he shows an empty C# project (besides some stock Visual Studio form-code) and brags about how people always said he's not a programmer but that he "showed them wrong" somehow...

Also I kinda want that guy who pretended to be a little French girl who was really good at mapping to come back... I found him funny for some reason.

As for Outrageous Videos I am glad has OK (maybe?). Kids today are way over dramatic. Always having to point out how cringy or awkward they are, so it's difficult to tell when they are serious about that sort of thing sometimes.

Oh man, LittleTemple! I remember reading those various threads after the fact, what a strange and hilarious little series of events and mysteries that was.

The LittleTemple saga was incredible. It was a seriously surreal experience as everything unfolded and we realized the whole scope of what had gone on, because the rabbit hole somehow always got deeper every time we thought we had reached the bottom of it. That story really deserved a CIF4 dramatization to commemorate it.

+1 darknation
+1 Liam

Honestly I kinda miss mattbratt11's antics. His posting structure and incredulous attitude brought many gems

mistercow said:

I legit miss doomzrules. His racist ass shit posts were like no other.

Honestly, I'm glad he got banned, the last thing needed here was an edgy teenager trying to be funny.

Doominator2 said:

Honestly, I'm glad he got banned, the last thing needed here was an edgy teenager trying to be funny.

Can anyone provide a link to his posts in Post Hell, for some lulz?

Agentbromsnor said:

Can anyone provide a link to his posts in Post Hell, for some lulz?

Here you go, be warned though its pretty edgy.

@Mistercow
No im not baiting you, I've got better things to do with my life than troll random strangers on the internet.

Doominator2 said:

Here you go, be warned though its pretty edgy.

wow.
that's the edgiest, most try-hard thing i've ever seen. and i'm friends with people who joke about sexual orientations, tragedies, and other non-PC stuff on the regular.

esselfortium said:

The LittleTemple saga was incredible. It was a seriously surreal experience as everything unfolded and we realized the whole scope of what had gone on, because the rabbit hole somehow always got deeper every time we thought we had reached the bottom of it. That story really deserved a CIF4 dramatization to commemorate it.

We need samples of this and others, I find this kind of stuff hilarious. Also since quitting facebook I realize I haven't been on a message board since 2008.

CyberDemonEmpress said:

As for Outrageous Videos I am glad has OK (maybe?). Kids today are way over dramatic. Always having to point out how cringy or awkward they are, so it's difficult to tell when they are serious about that sort of thing sometimes.

I recall him, but remember reading any dramatic posts about him (although I remember Memfis/kuchitsu made a thread about that user being a spam account). How about a link to that post(s)?

Sick Bow said:

jesus christ i'm reading through it right now, it's like some inception shit or something

but the scariest part is, he could still be on doomworld...he could be any one of us. it could be maes, it could be tarnsman...it could even be ME!

*cue meet the spy video*

Did that guy who had his mom create an account for moral support on his Kirby/Doom RPG mashup ever come back? That probably had to be one of the most awkward things I've ever seen on here.

Mattfrie1 said:

Did that guy who had his mom create an account for moral support on his Kirby/Doom RPG mashup ever come back? That probably had to be one of the most awkward things I've ever seen on here.

what