Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

I smoked pot very few times in my past crazy years, mainly because I really hated the effect it gave to me. Especially the dry throat effect. I've been a tobacco smoker since I was 16 years old though, Nearly 23 today, but I was never that addicted to it, I never understood how people could be so addicted, I can just not smoke for over a week and doesn't bother me that much, anyway. U get the point.

I ate some pot cookies once and really disliked the feeling.  Shots of tequila remain my drug of choice.

Note: I live in Colorado, and this was only a few months ago.

I had only drank wine in my life, and even that rarely. Never did any other drug nor will I ever.

Meanwhile my friend who is one year younger than me drank so much alcohol he could fill a cellar (stuff like votka tequila this and that) and did all sorts of drugs.

People have yet to decide who is more saner, me or him?

I agree with Trace's post, but I just want to nitpick one point:

But despite that...I cannot stand the stoner culture of today.  The ones I have encountered were the most annoying people I have ever come into contact with.

Is there really a "stoner culture"? I don't think so, at least not anymore than there is a "booze culture" (aka people who go out and get smashed at bars often). I think in both cases they're stereotypes that do exist but definitely represent the minority of users. Most people I know who smoke or drink do it in moderation and don't associate with any sort of "culture" around the substance in either instance.

Then again the more joints I have stuffed in my mouth at any given time the happier I am so my opinion might be shaped somewhat by that fact :^)

I didn't have my first drink until I was 23 or 25, can't remember.  I like to have a few beers on the weekends but getting drunk isn't that fun.

3 hours ago, Doomkid said:

Is there really a "stoner culture"?

I don't know about Australia, but here in the states...yeah, there is a definite culture surrounding it.  

For me, there is a huge difference between the casual pot smoker and the stoner.  A stoner, to me, is someone who looks trashy, is more concerned about getting stoned than going to work, paying bills, or bettering themselves.  They just give off a very "don't care" vibe and the way they speak makes them sound dumb.  I can't respect any of that.

A casual pot smoker is a functioning and contributing member of society that smokes pot sometimes.  I have no issue with these kind folks.

9 hours ago, I'm a Cop, You Idiot said:

Also marry jane is illegal, dirty druggies. 

You're out of your jurisdiction officer. Don't you have some real criminals to catch like people stealing rhino horns?

12 minutes ago, Tracer said:

You probably had a bitter wine.  There is a wine for everybody.

I had the red stuff, and the white stuff, I hate them both, I guess I'm just a Sup3rW31rd0

9 minutes ago, Tracer said:

Wine is fine, but whiskey's quicker.

That and nobody likes a whiner.

1 hour ago, CzechMate29200 said:

I drank a tiny bit of wine when I was 14, I hated it, still do...

I tasted some red wine when I was 17 or 18, and hated it as well. Didn't really help that I didn't know it was wine -- I thought it was grape juice, so I was expecting it to be sweet. :-P

41 minutes ago, Tracer said:

You probably had a bitter wine.  There is a wine for everybody.

There might be a wine out there I would like, if I know what I'm about to taste beforehand and if it doesn't taste like rotten fruit..... (Is that possible?)

"I saw this whino, he was eating grapes. I was like, 'dude, you're going to have to wait.'"

Wine is great. It took me a little while to crave it, but now I've developed quiet the palette. (for cheap wine) I love Shirah/Shiraz and Cabronet, but I can not touch anything pink. White Zin and me don't get along. I don't ever touch the hard stuff. I like to ride a nice little buzz and the hard stuff gets me there too fast. For beer... give me a really hoppy IPA/Double IPA/ESB... something really bitter, but not too dark. I'm not a huge fan of Guiness.

Edited by everennui : ESB not EPA

29 minutes ago, geo said:

That and nobody likes a whiner.

Would you like some cheese with that whine??

and this, ladies and gentlemen, has been the shittiest joke of the day. Good night everyone!

Edited by CzechMate29200

Whiskey is my poison.  I don't drink often because I don't want to become an alcoholic.  I am genuinely terrified of that thought.  

But when I do decide to get drunk (which is exceedingly rare), I make sure beforehand that I have a trusted designated driver (typically my best friend, a trusted family member, or my girlfriend) and will only be with people that I get along with; because when I start, I don't stop until I am almost incapable of continuing or my appointed driver advises me to stop.

Fortunately, I'm not into that shit. And many people offered to me beer or other kind of drinks and I simply say no to them.

3 minutes ago, leodoom85 said:

Fortunately, I'm not into that shit. And many people offered to me beer or other kind of drinks and I simply say no to them.

Move to the Czech Republic, and that answer will change very quickly :)

Just now, CzechMate29200 said:

Move to the Czech Republic, and that answer will change very quickly :)

XD
Thanks to the offer lol but Chile is my place and oh boy, here people drink like crazy...

1 hour ago, everennui said:

"I saw this whino, he was eating grapes. I was like, 'dude, you're going to have to wait.'"

Wine is great. It took me a little while to crave it, but now I've developed quiet the palette. (for cheap wine) I love Shirah/Shiraz and Cabronet, but I can not touch anything pink. White Zin and me don't get along. I don't ever touch the hard stuff. I like to ride a nice little buzz and the hard stuff gets me there too fast. For beer... give me a really hoppy IPA/Double IPA/EPA... something really bitter, but not too dark. I'm not a huge fan of Guiness.

For anyone that asks who ever thought of eating the next thing to come out of a chicken I can ask who thought drinking something that was stomped by human feet and then fermented for 2+ years was a good thing?

Maybe it was a bet? You do it! I'll pay you to eat those grapes we found smashed in a barrel from 2 years ago! Wait wait.... maybe they originally thought it was a poison since it does inebriate people, and well drunks do throw up. Then when they discovered nope it doesn't seem to kill people they were like ... but if we forced them to drink more maybe they would!

Edited by geo