Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

In Memoriam. I'm glad they split up with dignity releasing one more great album rather than continue and risk turning into shit. But I'll miss them...

@Neurosis No doubt, nice track, loving it :) . Good to hear something soothing since my parents love christmass music and half a day or so that's all I hear in the apartment. I find it laughable when they or other people tell me my music is "too aggressive" when this kind of supposedly "lighter" stuff is incredibly more stressful (maybe it wouldn't bother me so much it they didn't blast the speakers to max volume).

Btw, perhaps you'll like this as well.

Nothing says "Happy Holidays" like a little vintage Surgical Penis Klinik. 

"Kill kill kill for inner peace, bomb bomb bomb for mental health.

Therapy through violence!"

Ho ho ho! ;)

"Just hear those sleigh bells jingling,
Ring ting tingling too
Come on, it's lovely weather
For a sleigh ride together with you"

Oh, wait . . .

@Agent6 Nice track, I like slow burn songs such as those

yeah people can't handle heavier things, and most people don't even like the noise and industrial I listen to. I love all music so what the hell, I wish people would be more open minded, I don't consider myself a metalhead but like I said...90% of music on the planet I end up loving whether it's good or bad. 

also this, at 1:20 is a guitar part that sounds a LOT like one of those christmas carols, I forget the name of it, but I'm sure you can see the similarities, so have a black metal xmas lol

@Neurosis Dem sir, Inquisition is also one of my favorite bands and that album and song are my favorite from them. The solos are magnificent.

I always found the name of this album ironic and a bit sad given that JI is no longer active since 2002. I'm starting to see it more and more like it's anticipating the end of the project and how Akhenathen's art, just like everything else that is of high quality, will withstand the test of time and always be remembered. Of Great Eternity indeed.

I just finished Syphon Filter 2 , I prefer the soundtrack of the first one but some tracks are awesome ! I'm gonna play the last episode of the PS1 trilogy now.

Merry Christmas everyone! Apologies to all the Aussies who celebrated yesterday. ;)

Now Santa, we have to talk, dude. All I want for Christmas is Miley. Just give me Miley and I'll be happy. I'll even let you forget about that widebody Dodge Challenger Hellcat I asked for last year, and which you did not deliver. And let's not even talk about the all-expenses paid giant penthouse in Downtown Chicago I asked for the year before that. You know, the one with a view of Lake Michigan, close to Millenium Park, so I could hear all the concerts for free and look at The Bean any time I wanted to? That didn't slip your mind, did it? But if you give me Miley, all that will be taken care of, because she's hot, wild and rich! She'll just buy me everything I want, and I'll be happy forever. I sure as hell won't need to bother your sorry, stinking ass again. So get it done. You only have a few hours left!

A meh cover but damn those guys know how to make death metal without coming out as pretentious or pointlessly brutal.

@Mayhem666 Made me think about Behexen's Celebration of Christ's Fall. You know, we have a saying, "mintile iluminate gandesc la fel" (great minds think alike), I've had Sarcofago's Midnight Queen in my head for a while this afternoon, along Mystifier and Parabellum.