Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shanoa

Post your Doom picture! [post in Part 2 instead]

"Doomguy! What is best in life?"

"To immolate your enemies, see them gibbed before you, and to hear their lamentations as they die."

Encryptic said:

"Doomguy! What is best in life?"

"To immolate your enemies, see them gibbed before you, and to hear their lamentations as they die."

What is worst in life is fugly-ass stretched screens.

BloodyAcid said:

Halodoom by Zetsui.
*Fancy Images*

That looks really good, probably as good as the actual Halo.

Eris Falling said:

{pic}
One of my favourite feature in Brutal Doom.

An image of Revenants dancing like Elvis came to mind when I saw that. :D

I found this beauty some days ago in a community WAD...interesting. :D

I found this message in Doxylamine Moon Overdose, by using NOCLIP. Can somebody tell me, what does it mean in English? Maybe Memfis? (he's Russian as far as I know)

How shall one read what he can not even see...

Or better find the WAD and read it in the map.

LigH said:

Which SLADE?

SLADE 3 r1360.

Dragonsbrethren said:

I'm assuming that's the real jagdoom.wad and not the TC? Very nice.

Yep, straight out of the ROM.

Good thing the map format itself isn't modified from PC Doom, contrarily to PSX Doom or Doom 64. But the textures and sprites are in funky weird formats which until recently were not supported. SLADE 3 has been able to open the Jaguar Doom IWAD for a long while, but only the flats could be really looked at.

NaturalTventy, if those 'pillars' in the bloody screenshot are 24-wide, I'd recommend using SUPPORT3 texture instead -- doesn't even need an x alignment value.

ComicMischief said:

NaturalTventy, if those 'pillars' in the bloody screenshot are 24-wide, I'd recommend using SUPPORT3 texture instead -- doesn't even need an x alignment value.

Thanks for the tip, but I like my SKINMET1 supports, 'cause I just gotta be different (WOOD5 for 24 pixels).

Damn you! Well I guess with something that obvious... I was just hoping I'd made a discovery.
I wrote Doom Wiki's page for Map01 today, should put it on there.

EDIT: Or I would, if internet would connect to it

Looks nice! I see some clashing themes from that screen, so hopefully it's executed very well in game

franckFRAG said:
<IMAGE>

WIP, maybe a first beta for december... [/B]

That shot really speaks to me I love it, its great to see lots of different textures being used in the same area, the only bit that I would say clashes is the goldish vertical beams next to the grey stone on the left, not sure what that SILVER3 panel on the right is doing there either.

I was just testing something, but then I thought to make it into a whole level...

I wonder how easily player realises to shoot the marble faces to raise the metal bridges.. and should all bridges raise from shooting any of the faces or one bridge per face?

@ gemini:

Erythrochloropsia? ... Orange?!? ... The brown one deep in the background?
__

@ Jimi:

I believe it would take some degree of despair before I would try shooting at anything more or less conspicious; big demon faces don't belong to the usual targets. But then, one bridge per face would be expectable. Maybe help the imagination with one shell per edge?