Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Varis Alpha

Doomworld's Desktop Wallpaper Thread [Read the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

A fairly big bump, but as this topic comes up every now and then anyway, I might as well bump just as much as post a new topic. Plus I've just finished sorting out my desktop icons, so here, have a link!

http://i.imgur.com/DIN4DKD.png
I keep my desktop relatively clutter free. It also changes between backgrounds every so often, so its pretty much a different background every-time I return to it after spending time on a game or the internet

Had to declutter it of TNTR stuff for this though, was files all over the centre thanks to some playtesting today

And unless he's changed it, if you go around that structure and face the other way, you get scalliano's desktop.

Don't ask why I've got 2 Anvils

Ah, from the creator of my favourite non-classic wad, Winter's Fury. Horror? Might pass on that. That stuff affects me more and more as I age. That said, I still need to play Kyka's Mea Culpa. I loaded it up by accident late at night and was very unsettled moments into it, haha.

Heebie Jeebie McWeebie.

For the record I do find it entirely necessary for the album art frame in Foobar to take up half of the screen. How else would I know what I'm listening to?

I am now running Windows 8.1 and it's actually not bad at all. I like being able to arrange start menu icons into different categories as you see fit, like so.

AgentSpork said:

For the record I do find it entirely necessary for the album art frame in Foobar to take up half of the screen.

As do I which is why i wish spotify would get with the program

Nice wallpapers jazzmaster9 and AgentSpork ^-^

Mine's here:

Not really a fan of placing a lot of icons in the desktop