Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ultraboy94

Vuvuzela Doom Weapon

The Bethesda Blog is all over it too! Too bad Doom II takes place on Earth, not Phobos. Stop acting knowledgeable about your publisher partnership with id Software and get moving on The Elder Scrolls V! >:|

omg, when researching about this "instrument" ( increadebly unresisteble sound ), I want to by one. Imagine how you can make any one rage by just blowing that horn.

Your creation is amazing

Ultraboy94 said:

...185,000 views, featured on many news blogs, e-mail from machinima offering contract, e-mail from PC FORMAT asking if they can use the WAD on the cover disk...

...This is getting out of hand.

You got the interbutt's attention! Quick, tell them they're all retards.

It's also up to 385,000 views. Whee.

Recently tried it out just for shits. Very amusing and it even works with Chex Quest 3.

GhostlyDeath said:

You've become an Internet YouTube star, pretty soon you will be interviewed by Bethedsa.

Sorry, but who is Bethedsa?

Ultraboy94 said:

Sorry, but who is Bethedsa?

Bethesda Softworks, the developer behind Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout 3.

Mr. Chris said:

Bethesda Softworks, the developer behind Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout 3.

To further clarify, Bethesda is a part of Zenimax Media who now owns id Software.

Yeah, so this actually came up in casual conversation at a party and I was caught totally off guard by it.

Vuvuzela Doom, now invading your local social scene O_O

And your video is featured on Break.com's home page. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to get $100 bucks for that if your submit it

Ultraboy94 said:

Yeah, but watching the enemies being tortured a bit before dieing by the sound is a lot more satisfying... >:)

I agree. I think you did this well.

It's already more than half way to the Doom Rickroller view count! Congrats, you sure acted at the right time!

But does anyone feel a little bit annoyed that many people see only the Doom Rickroller or Vuvuzela, and not all the other interesting weapons, maps, or features that are still developed for classic Doom? Oh well, that's life I guess.

EDIT: Maybe there's a chance some people will rediscover Doom through "gateway drug" videos like this, hopefully.

Can I haz an autograph?! lulzlulzlulz
Great job btw, timing was perfect, and the idea was genius.

I'm starting to think this deserves a news article on the main page

Kirby said:

I'm starting to think this deserves a news article on the main page

"ultraboy94 creates mod replacing chainsaw with annoying ubiquitous instrument. Internet finds out."

I may as well take advantage of this gravy train while it's still hot. I submitted this video to Tosh.0

Of course sounds interesting having this weapon inside the game... and kill those weird monsters with a very "weird" sound!!

hmm, and also it shall be funny to make monsters get into a nightmare skill, when they hear the vuvuzela...

i think there will be a lot of new ideas related to this, comming soon.

good job bro' u do it fine :)

"DooM 4 Ever"

In the future please make sure you are clicking Post Reply instead of Post New Thread.