Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

This Just In, Doom Movie Is Terrible

You guys have had a thing for hating the movie ever since it was announced. I'd go with WildWeasel, critics suck anyway. But if the movie is indeed has bad has these reviews say it is...

A doom movie based on the doom comic would of been awesome though.

Marty Razor Kirra said:

A doom movie based on the doom comic would of been awesome though.

I'd see that in a heartbeat. :D

Even faster if it were voiced by the guy who made the radio drama edition for us DWers.

Bloodshedder said:

So...wanting to see a movie for yourself before dismissing it outright is being a fanboy?

No, dismissing anything bad being said about a movie that was bound to suck from the beginning because you refuse to believe it will be as bad as it really is is being a fanboy.

baronofhell said:

Yeah, I never heard of advanced screenings this early. Maybe a couple of days but not weeks.

My sister had an advanced screening of the Island 2 weeks before it was in theaters.

I think everybody who's made up their minds about the movie, before seeing it, should actually be denied to see it.

You already know it's crap, right? MOTHERFUCKERS??????????

"YEAH YEAH I KNOW IT'S THE WORST MOVIE EVER, BUT I WILL STILL SEE IT THOUGH, THIHI :P", hoho.

doomed reviewer said:

C'mon guys universal cant be that stupid, and besides some of the stuff in the IESB review was inaccurate so he was lying or either joking about some of it. Besides, im not gonna rely on this crap, im gonna watch it myself no matter how MANY people say its bad or HOW bad it is. Oh, one thing that was inaccurate in that review was when he was talking about some inciddent in the end where reaper just randomly forgot about his sister: in one of the short clips he sends on of the soliders to protect her. So he does care about her. No offense, but I think he was kinda high when he saw it.

That's funny, I don't see a single question mark anywhere in this guy's post...

gemini09 said:

I think everybody who's made up their minds about the movie, before seeing it, should actually be denied to see it.

You already know it's crap, right? MOTHERFUCKERS??????????

"YEAH YEAH I KNOW IT'S THE WORST MOVIE EVER, BUT I WILL STILL SEE IT THOUGH, THIHI :P", hoho.

:/

Well, based on the reviews' summaries, it seems decent-to-good as an action film, but doesn't quite tie well with its namesake.

Now FFS, stop with the lame you-haven't-seen-it argument.

i'll see it cause i wanna see the Rock layeth the smack down on some imp candy ass, and give them the people's elbow. and of course the best part of the movie will be when he walks out of the base, victorius, and cocks the people's eyebrow. and then a flying pyramid with a half naked hot as hell sorceress will come to pick him up and fly him back to egypt so he can become the Scorpion King like he is supposed to according to the plot in the second The Mummy movie. i bet Mankind and Triple H will meet him there and have a triple threat match in a steel cage.

it ties together so perfectly.

Here's why that they didn't include Hell in the movie...

Hollywood felt that mixing in supernatural/horror elements with Science Fiction will not be tolerated due of their lack of imagenation.

Xenphire said:

No, dismissing anything bad being said about a movie that was bound to suck from the beginning because you refuse to believe it will be as bad as it really is is being a fanboy.

Well, the initial "Hollywood is going to make it suck" impression is almost obligatory. We didn't KNOW that it would suck until we learned there would be no Hell, among other things. That and the unfortunate misleading of the public sucks, even though the movie may not.

So having a defeatist attitude is no better. Accept that yours isn't the one true reality, and replace the words "it's bad" with "I won't like it". Some people will be satisfied with a movie called Doom with no resemblance to the game. Why? Maybe because they need moar ACTION. Maybe they'll enjoy the painfully obvious "wink wink nudge nudge" references to Doom culture. Maybe some of them are real-life retards. Whatever their reasons, it's none of your business and no one gives enough of a shit about you to pay attention to your big important opinion on the matter.

TheHighestTree said:

That's funny, I don't see a single question mark anywhere in this guy's post...

Wat is there to question about? Think for urselves guys, all yas should really just look into this and see which is true and not true. For example: see if the source u got the information from is "official".

lol. I just watched aliens and in my opinion it seems like Doom is going to be a lot like that movie.

mallis said:

ingrowing asshair again, oh sweet drama queen?

I don't see any drama around here, Lord 'o the Mongs.

Zeroth said:

My sentiments exactly.

LOL, you really cant tell hes being sarcastic? hes DISAGREEING WITH YOU

sorry man, several reviewers got to see pre-screenings, and it sucked. It happens all the time

I'm just mad the director more or less lied about the contents of the film. That's enough to judge a movie before I see it for me.

Actually, I remember Dave Callaham stating that once Universal really got their hands on the movie, they took it in a direction he didn't want it to be taken in.

Im still going to see it because Im a sucker for action horror stuff. At least now I dont have to wonder about how bad it will be.

I wonder if they'll make a game based on the movie.

Xenphire said:

Watch the damn movie, and ONLY THEN judge it, and quit dickering you whiny bitch.

Numbermind said:
Maybe because they need moar ACTION.

As far as I know the producers didn't call Scuba...