Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dusty_Rhodes

[SLOTS TAKEN!] Community Trunk, a cp in the style of CC1 and CC2

I feel like I should post some update screeenshots now. I don't have much done just yet but know I have a lot of freee tim to start working on my map so I look forward to that.

2021-12-19 (2).png

2021-12-19 (3).png

2021-12-19 (4).png

8 hours ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

I like it a lot. The midi choices are almost entirely up to the mappers, so we'll see if it gets used. If not, you should some time, very cool track.

Agree, Ensiferum made a lot of good "Viking-style" tracks.

On 12/19/2021 at 4:48 AM, Dusty_Rhodes said:

Well, we're making really solid progress. Depending on how long it takes for Cammy and Pcorf to do their maps, probably early - mid 2022.

I will work on my map once about 20 or so maps have been submitted. Right now in the process of balance playtesting ADO II.

4 hours ago, pcorf said:

I will work on my map once about 20 or so maps have been submitted. Right now in the process of balance playtesting ADO II.

Sounds good, I'll make sure to notify you. Thanks!

Hello everyone, checking in on progress and a small update, the texture pack has been finalized, and is in the op.

Here's the list of playable maps:

Map01

Map02

Map03

Map04

Map05

Map06

Map07

Map10

Map15

Map20

So, that's a good chunk done, but we are missing the rest. So I'm calling @Dubbag for progress on Map02, @thiccyosh for Map08, @Pechudin for Map11, @Vladguy for Map14, @PinkFlamingo for Map16, @Cacodemon187 for Map17, @General Rainbow Bacon for Map18, @Mystic 256 for Map19, @Cammy for Map21, @Walter confetti for Map22, @Bobby “lolmcswagger” for Map23, @Cheesewheel for Map24, and @DFF for Map31. The others that haven't been pinged are not mentioned because I know their progress on the project. I'm just trying to get a mental check on where the project is heading and what people are up to. Also Map12 is now open, for anyone that would want to take it.

Thanks, and happy mapping!

Edited by Dusty_Rhodes

3 minutes ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

@thiccyosh for Map08,

A yes, about that. Like I said I am not dead yet. However it is kinda tight for me right now to juggle mapping, playtesting and my life all at the same time (with my life having priority). As long as you're not scaring me with strict deadlines, I will take my sweet time and make my map good. It will be done in the next few-ish months. Can't say a number or else I'll get stressed again!

Just now, thiccyosh said:

A yes, about that. Like I said I am not dead yet. However it is kinda tight for me right now to juggle mapping, playtesting and my life all at the same time (with my life having priority). As long as you're not scaring me with strict deadlines, I will take my sweet time and make my map good. It will be done in the next few-ish months. Can't say a number or else I'll get stressed again!

Sounds good, sorry I don't mean to rush. I would like this to happen sooner rather than later, but I totally understand. Take your time. :D

23 minutes ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

Hello everyone, checking in on progress and a small update, the texture pack has been finalized, and is in the op.

Map01

Map02

Map03

Map04

Map05

Map06

Map07

Map15

Map20

So, that's a good chunk done, but we are missing the rest. So I'm calling @Dubbag for progress on Map02, @thiccyosh for Map08, @Pechudin for Map11, @Vladguy for Map14, @PinkFlamingo for Map16, @Cacodemon187 for Map17, @General Rainbow Bacon for Map18, @Mystic 256 for Map19, @Cammy for Map21, @Walter confetti for Map22, @Bobby “lolmcswagger” for Map23, @Cheesewheel for Map24, and @DFF for Map31. The others that haven't been pinged are not mentioned because I know their progress on the project. I'm just trying to get a mental check on where the project is heading and what people are up to. Also Map12 is now open, for anyone that would want to take it.

MAP12 still available?

31 minutes ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

Progress being made - can't give an ETA. May as well check now, I chose MAP24 for the specific reason that it is the Mucus Flow slot - is something as grand and intimidating ok? (which is what I am making atm)

7 minutes ago, Cheesewheel said:

Progress being made - can't give an ETA. May as well check now, I chose MAP24 for the specific reason that it is the Mucus Flow slot - is something as grand and intimidating ok? (which is what I am making atm)

Absolutely. I'm excited to see what you come up with.

16 minutes ago, Thelokk said:

MAP12 still available?

Yes, feel free to take it, if you like.

9 minutes ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

Absolutely. I'm excited to see what you come up with.

Yes, feel free to take it, if you like.

Yes please. Deadlines? Even a vague / privisional one to give myself a timeframe. 

54 minutes ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

So, that's a good chunk done, but we are missing the rest. So I'm calling @Dubbag for progress on Map02, @thiccyosh for Map08, @Pechudin for Map11, @Vladguy for Map14, @PinkFlamingo for Map16, @Cacodemon187 for Map17, @General Rainbow Bacon for Map18, @Mystic 256 for Map19, @Cammy for Map21, @Walter confetti for Map22, @Bobby “lolmcswagger” for Map23, @Cheesewheel for Map24, and @DFF for Map31. The others that haven't been pinged are not mentioned because I know their progress on the project. I'm just trying to get a mental check on where the project is heading and what people are up to.

Like I said some time ago, it might take some time. Hopefully, I'll get it done before April-May (if everything goes perfectly and procrastination + personal life stuff don't ruin it).

33 minutes ago, Thelokk said:

Yes please. Deadlines? Even a vague / privisional one to give myself a timeframe. 

I'm really trying to get this done in the late spring / early summer of this year. Some people are busy though, so we'll see. 

You didn't ask but MAP27 should be done within a month.  Then just occasional fine tuning and stuff.

17 minutes ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

I'm really trying to get this done in the late spring / early summer of this year. Some people are busy though, so we'll see. 

Confirmed then, count me in for m12.

20 minutes ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

I'll take "late spring" as a cue to be done with my map May 12th at the latest!

1 hour ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

Map01

Map02

Map03

Map04

Map05

Map06

Map07

Map15

Map20

MAP 10 is not playeable?:)

4 minutes ago, LiquidDoom said:

MAP 10 is not playeable?:)

Simple typo, your map is very much playable. Thanks for pointing it out.

1 minute ago, Walter confetti said:

Still made nothing, sorry...

It's no big deal, I'd just like to get a schedule sorted out. Especially since resource wad is (hopefully) finally finished. I still would like to get this down by late spring - early summer.

18 minutes ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

It's no big deal, I'd just like to get a schedule sorted out. Especially since resource wad is (hopefully) finally finished. I still would like to get this down by late spring - early summer.

Ah crud, I forgot about this CP, RL kind of keeps me busy. Still, you say late spring-early summer? In that case, I might manage a map. Please give me a deadline after which, if I give no reply, you can purge my slot. I do not want this, but just to be sure.

8 minutes ago, Pechudin said:

Ah crud, I forgot about this CP, RL kind of keeps me busy. Still, you say late spring-early summer? In that case, I might manage a map. Please give me a deadline after which, if I give no reply, you can purge my slot. I do not want this, but just to be sure.

I would say mid June, anywhere from the 10th to the 21st. Just to give people plenty of time. Don't be worried, just do your best. If you have to leave, no hard feelings. I've left a few projects when life go in the way.

touching up the last of mine then it should be  done