Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
average rodent

How is the average Doomworld user?

Give a depiction of what the average Doomworld user is like.

What is their age range, what are their political leanings, religious beliefs, what ethnic group do they belong to, what do they wear, what is their sexuality and, not least, what are their hobbies besides playing and modding DooM?

It is worth clarifying that this is not intended to be taken seriously and that everything here is left to the imagination.

I don't think the average DW user is quite as susceptible to Identity Fraud as one may think. (/s)

If we're talking statistics, then the average user is either a bot or not active anymore.

socially liberal, essentially secular, don't have active social lives for whatever reason, eating, sleeping......

13 minutes ago, LadyMistDragon said:

socially liberal, essentially secular, don't have active social lives for whatever reason, eating, sleeping......

We- u- aw fuck...

A zoomer that played doom 3 minutes ago and thinks is so cool and exciting and whatever the fuck, or a 60 year old boomer that for some reason, still likes doing weird maps in a 30 year old video game...

1 hour ago, LadyMistDragon said:

What is this...s o c i a l life?

Most of us are extroverted 55 year-old lesbian libertarian buddhists from Jamaica who enjoy lacrosse and masturbation when we're not unintentionally reliving the events of Desert Storm. We're part of the otherkin revolution, I'm a bad dragon who gets all the ladies. You're just a rat.

since the question is about the AVERAGE DOOMWORLD USER im answering that just wanted to clarify im not THE AVERAGE DOOMWORLD USER.

so the average modern doom/ doomworld user is usually a atheist leftist white femboy around the age of 19-24. (also is introverted and barely goes outside)
and the average doom/doomworld user back then is a slightly overweight dude who listens to metal. around the age of 30-43 

Edited by Shakariki Heisenberg

34 minutes ago, Shakariki Heisenberg said:

since the question is about the AVERAGE DOOMWORLD USER im answering that just wanted to clarify im not THE AVERAGE DOOMWORLD USER.

so the average modern doom/ doomworld user is usually a leftist white femboy around the age of 19-24. (also is introverted and barely goes outside)
and the average doom/doomworld user back then is a slightly overweight dude who listens to metal. around the age of 30-43 

I fall into the latter tbh

They tend to enjoy the video game franchise developed by id Software titled Doom

2 minutes ago, RDETalus said:

Weirdest thing to me is how are young kids (zoomers) still getting into Doom and Doom II

That's because some still respect their elders it seems.

9 minutes ago, Eric Claus said:

That's because some still respect their elders it seems.

Yeah, some of them doesn't give respect, so they go to the Zdoom forums instead. 

37 minutes ago, RDETalus said:

Weirdest thing to me is how are young kids (zoomers) still getting into Doom and Doom II

As a certified young kid (zoomer), I can say that this happened by accident. Maybe because for long time I had crappy pc and I got into "retro" somehow