Find results in...
watto3699

GTA VI Trailer

My impressions:

- Good graphics

- Good animations

- This time the or one of the protagonists is female

- Everything else is more GTA

Trailer looks like something what the rest of the world would think America must be like everyday.

A one and a half minute trailer for a game that shows us basically nothing new and won't be released any time soon, meh. Just looks like GTA 5 with different characters. I just wonder how much of a pay-to-win grind the multiplayer will become

1 hour ago, OniriA said:

Trailer looks like something what the rest of the world would think America must be like everyday.

100% spot on representation of what life is like here in South Florida.

In fact, i'm out here twerking atop an alligator as we speak.

Watching without context, I would have assumed this was just a trailer for another ridiculous GTA Online update where you can unlock a twerking emote for fifty dollars worth of Sharkbux or whatever they're called.

25 minutes ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

Watching without context, I would have assumed this was just a trailer for another ridiculous GTA Online update where you can unlock a twerking emote for fifty dollars worth of Sharkbux or whatever they're called.

Can you imagine if all the years between the last GTA release up to this one was simply because of some devs obsessive perfection of twerk animations?

If it were me, hell... I'd put it on my LinkedIn skills set. Why not, you know?

30 minutes ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

Yeah, watching how hard their doubling down on making it look like a social media affair reduced my interest to zero. Quite a few instances where it looked like the player was looking through a mobile phone while filming, yeah. I'm done with GTA. Which doesn't mean anything to them, they already have their money, and they'll make more, but this just looks terrible. It looks like TikTok: The Game. And that's probably what they're going for.

I don't see anyone entering in the cheat for super bike jumps and then launching themselves at the side of a building, and then bouncing between buildings before they build up enough speed to launch themselves off of the bike at the right angle so they can deploy their parachute in time to not die. Or getting a gatling gun and shooting down police helicopters after using a jetpack to get to the top of a bridge. GTA just isn't fun anymore.

The last GTA game was Saints Row 2.

Didn't show me enough, just confirmed everything the leaks already showed us outside of a vague release date.

Do like how packed the streets look though.

47 minutes ago, Jello said:

I don't see anyone entering in the cheat for super bike jumps and then launching themselves at the side of a building, and then bouncing between buildings before they build up enough speed to launch themselves off of the bike at the right angle so they can deploy their parachute in time to not die. Or getting a gatling gun and shooting down police helicopters after using a jetpack to get to the top of a bridge. GTA just isn't fun anymore.

Some would say GTA5 being completely sloggy and unfun was part of the whole point; At the rate the series is going, GTA6's gonna be 6 times more unfun, 6 times more arduous, and 6 times more spiteful, or at least if modern gaming trends are to be believed. I'm honestly surprised people are still buying the 5th, let alone pre-ordering the 6th.

EDIT: I don't actually know if GTA6 is available to pre-order, but considering modern game companies, it wouldn't surprise me if making it available to pre-order was done before game development.

Honestly, I'll buy and play it whether it's good or bad. I still boot up GTA Vice City from time to time so I'm excited to see what the titular city is up to all these years later.

I would prefer a more classic GTA 1 - 3 style open world gameplay than this story driven which the trailer represented.

Actually a remake of GTA 1 or/and 2 would be super. One day maybe. I miss the dystopia asthetics of GTA 2 with the different crime factions like Russian Mafia or Yakuza or the Zaibatsu.

Yeah, I prefer the older style of GTA games too. I have some very fond memories of playing Vice City, not even bothering with completing the missions or anything, I just entered the cheat code for the Rhino and had fun going absolute apeshit lol

It's weird to me that people are mad that a numbered GTA game released after 2001 reflects the time it was made in. You know, exactly the kind of stuff IV and V did?

A lot of people really can't seem to just let go of the 80s (or the 90s for that matter).

That said, the trailer looks all right. The Bonnie and Clyde vibe for the story might hit hard. I liked when the crocodile wandered into the convenience store.

57 minutes ago, Sonikkumania said:

I would prefer a more classic GTA 1 - 3 style open world gameplay than this story driven which the trailer represented.

Actually a remake of GTA 1 or/and 2 would be super. One day maybe. I miss the dystopia asthetics of GTA 2 with the different crime factions like Russian Mafia or Yakuza or the Zaibatsu.

You might be interested in Glitch Punk

28 minutes ago, Captain red pants said:

You might be interested in Glitch Punk

Hmm, based on the Steam reviews, the devs have abandoned the game with it's glitches and flaws. A shame though.

I'll wait for gameplay trailer, honestly, this trailer reveals not much.

Also, I'm wondering what music would be on the radio, soundtrack is an important feature of every GTA games...

2 hours ago, Vanilla+Unicorn said:

I'll wait for gameplay trailer, honestly, this trailer reveals not much.

Also, I'm wondering what music would be on the radio, soundtrack is an important feature of every GTA games...

Going to agree. GTA radiostations have always been real bangers and fit the environment/era well. That's always been one of my fav things to do in the series, just zip around virtual town listening to the tunes.

However one thing I'm not a fan of is that they had to cut several of the tracks in the recent remasters/releases due to licensing expirations. Seeing how Rockstar is probably not hurting for money, you think they'd just pay to renew them to keep the historical integrity of the game intact through the generations, but apparently not. At the very least they should have found replacements.

Screenshot_20231205_092119_Chrome.jpg

Imo GTA 6 will either be the biggest hit or the biggest miss

Because as the usual rule, overhyped games will either have to be perfect or burn for the rest of time

This trailer tho, didn't sound too bad but idk