Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

Not particularly recent. I took this at work one day while I had nothing to do and happened to stumble upon a roof access door. A few people said that I look like Mutahar in this one.

joe-ilya said:

And I don't look like I'm 15, I look like someone in his 30's.

Im not sure which is worse: Being 15 and looking much older, or I have a friend who is almost 30 who looks perpetually like a young teenager--14, 15ish. He is a college professor.

Nomad said:

I have a friend who is almost 30 who looks perpetually like a young teenager--14, 15ish. He is a college professor.

One of my college professors fits this description exactly. He's a very sympathetic teacher. Besides that, students can look on the internet and any of their studying materials (except any form of communication with people) while writing exams in his lessons, including the final exams, and somehow the school approved it! Truth to be told, he teaches a side hardware-related subject which is not so important for us IT students, where this kind of testing has been centrally approved by the school.

Found a furry red vest from a wardrobe. Maybe if I ever go to a party again, I could go like this.

Jimi said:

pic

Your getup reminds me of the street punks from late 80's beat 'em ups. All you need to do is get some wacky shoes and stand on your tip toes while you hunch over with a fisticuffs pose.

This picture of me holding my tenor sax was taken last week on 12/16 at a Holiday Party.

I'm left. In the "Village Pub", where I started to make Urotsuki trilogy (and Deneb Colony before it) with beer.

edit by mod: image filesize way too large, please resize before using [img] tag.