Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myolden

Nostalgia 2 - now on idgames! [32 Maps] [Doom 2 Format] [Limit Removing]

2 hours ago, Death Bear said:

Get fucking hyped, Doomworld! Nostalgia 2 just dropped!

i read this as "get fucked, doomworld!" like nostalgia 2 was gonna destroy doomworld's whole career

Well this is an awesome surprise! Gonna have to stop playing other things for a minute and come back to Doom for this.

Oooooooh, these are verrrrry good maps, and the map name playlist is excellent as well. Just over the halfway point pistol starting each map and I've been having an absolute blast.

Found an issue with MAP32: in DSDA-Doom -cl2, sector 156 doesn't lower due to the actors being stuck in the 32 high ceiling.

Played up through map 11, enjoyed it a lot. It starts off very cosy but the castle maps ramped it up quite a bit, while still being relatively conservative with monster counts and boss monsters. Excited to finish the rest.

Encountered a soft lock on map 11, in the dark room with the lowering pillars the switches at the top are not functional under cl2 because the linedefs are facing the wrong way.

"If Nostalgia is so cool, why isn't there a Nostalgia 2?"

Very cool to see this, can't wait to try this out.

Glad to have been able to playtest, as always, its good stuff. You are a map making machine.

This looks sick. Nostalgia was the last full megawad I actually completed, so looking forward to more with this one!