Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

lol forgot to ask something...if you scroll up to my post where there is a link to a picture of me...do i look like a 19 years old guy?

Personally people say i look younger/older or in some case like a girl because now i have shoulder lenght hair

Hmm, i swear i was on this, in an extremely old picture where i had short hair. Must have been some other "forum pictures archive" somewhere else.

Looks like all the new posters have put their photos already, despite the fact they may leave Doomworld anytime. So my photo is this: http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7408/32697378gd6.png. If you're zarkyb, please do not upload this, it's not my favourite. Or what the hell, yes you can, go ahead if anything.

Also, how did those guys at page 3 (most of them admins) manage to meet? They live in different continents...

As a sidenote, I totally beat Maes at posting, both quantity and posts per day.

I've stayed exactly the same as on the picture I posted on that other thread.

Danarchy said:

Damn, that's like 10x better than the makeup my friends had when they were in a zombie movie.

Inferno said:

I remember that walking dead pic!

yeah, here's the thread I showed it in first. completely forgot I posted that. got the idea from a theatrical make-up book that belongs to my ex. got tons of good stuff in there.

I think my photo is like 5 years old now. I'm a lot fatter now. And I can grow facial hair.

VileSlay said:

Have you ever thought of working in professional villainy? And I mean that as a complete compliment, no joke. Jesus throw on some robes and you could live in a tower tonight.

I'm impressed.

If ZarkyB is updating this anytime soon, here is something a little more recent.

Bank said:

Have you ever thought of working in professional villainy? And I mean that as a complete compliment, no joke. Jesus throw on some robes and you could live in a tower tonight.

I'm impressed.

Hahah yeah he looks pretty devilish, and he even has a sword in the background!

Bank said:

I'm impressed.

yeah, I was setting up my own dungeon of doom. I had some henchmen on order, but then villainsupply.com shut down. I was so saving up for my very own space based laser platform to :(

RottKing said:

Hahah yeah he looks pretty devilish, and he even has a sword in the background!

thats my witchking sword. here's a pic of me holding it in a test shot for a halloween costume I wore 4 years ago.

thanks. abs piece and the shin guards are paintball armor. in the finished version I did a silver acrylic wash on them to match the look of the shoulder piece. check it out make-up job is crappy, but thats cuz my ex did it.

VileSlay said:

thanks. abs piece and the shin guards are paintball armor. in the finished version I did a silver acrylic wash on them to match the look of the shoulder piece. check it out make-up job is crappy, but thats cuz my ex did it.

Where do you get a chance to wear these costumes? I have to admit I'm intrigued and impressed, you are a very cool guy VileSlay.

yay Doomworld a melting pot of diversity

Last costume I did I just painted my skin red and glued on some devil horns, came out pretty well.

Bank said:

Where do you get a chance to wear these costumes? I have to admit I'm intrigued and impressed, you are a very cool guy VileSlay.

yay Doomworld a melting pot of diversity

Last costume I did I just painted my skin red and glued on some devil horns, came out pretty well.

thanks. I use most of that stuff just for Halloween. I really try to go all out. it's my favorite holiday. I do have a mostly hand made Aragorn costume that I used at ren fests. I was actually thinkin of donning the warrior costume this winter and takin pics in the park near me, but too much stuff conspired againts me, like my big brake-up and the fact that it barely snowed. I wanted that desolate winter wasteland look.